Texas Diesel Shootout December 18th

The one time i would FOR SURE be able to come to this, and my truck is sitting in the garage without a turbo lol I guess that's how it goes....

Daniel and I should make it mostly to test and tune maybe race. Has not been down the track yet since rebuild.

Me beat me by a 1/4 mile. Ran 5 passes. Good turn out at the track but no diesel races.

We can do much better if we get the word out on the net around 4 weeks before hand on different sites. Just post up here and we can spread the link around on other diesel forums.

Disappointing to say the least.
May have to go to every other month or if a rain out occurs just wait till the next one.
Guess I need to take bids for the December trophy.

I like that Idea. Plus, Many people have company christmas parties and crap to attend this time of year. I like it every month, but if a rain out occurs 2 weekends in a row, just put it off till the next month.

Disappointing to say the least.
May have to go to every other month or if a rain out occurs just wait till the next one.
Guess I need to take bids for the December trophy.

If they start going for sale I'll take three lol I had to catch hell from Scott the other night about his truck being weighed down by having two, So I could really use three of them lmao

I like that Idea. Plus, Many people have company christmas parties and crap to attend this time of year. I like it every month, but if a rain out occurs 2 weekends in a row, just put it off till the next month.

i saw the ole farm truck pullin outta the do it your self carwash in manvel last week.

Back