Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Entrance Gate- Welcome to Competition Diesel > Competition Events and Get-Togethers > NADM
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2013, 11:09 PM   #41
COMP461

Name: COMP461
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
Click the image to open in full size.

Old 06-23-2013, 12:30 AM   #42
lenahan05

Name: lenahan05
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by COMP461 View Post
looks very nice. but i hope youll be running a narrower tire on race day. i think youll fine those to be too wide. look forward to hearing about it making passes this season. good luck.

Old 06-23-2013, 01:45 AM   #43
COMP461

Name: COMP461
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenahan05 View Post
looks very nice. but i hope youll be running a narrower tire on race day. i think youll fine those to be too wide. look forward to hearing about it making passes this season. good luck.
that tire is a 33.5 16 its fairly small compaired to what others are running on a good tracks I.ll run 33 15

Old 06-23-2013, 02:49 AM   #44
dixon700

Name: dixon700
Title: cummins fanatic
Member`s Gallery
^^§Dragster looks good. Why didn't you make a pass?
04.5qcsb 3/4hd built 47reh kilduff isspro adii motorsportdiesel 100%over 10.6cp3&bypass CPP stainless diesel63 over s475 trac bars mishimoto Hamilton pusher arp smarty touch udc pro by gordon 4"-7"stacks 4.10's 6"lift 37"toyo mts eagle wheels dynatrac top gun customz

Old 06-23-2013, 09:32 AM   #45
WUnderwood

Name: WUnderwood
Title: CompD Minion
Member`s Gallery
It's part of his 'race program.'

Drive from Texas to Indiana. Don't make a pass. Shake hands and kiss babies, and try to find some more sponsors.

RIP BFD99, jponder, and Forrest Nearing

Old 06-23-2013, 10:42 AM   #46
DIESEL_POWER

Name: DIESEL_POWER
Title: NGM Diesel
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Jared your Truck looks good, got plenty of room, when you come down to work on that back half. I did find you a good set of shocks with sweeps from a buddy that went to Penske shocks No problem on the nitrous, we both use Nitrous outlet. Between you and Ashley the day of the dinosaur is over in Pro Street. You two have proven that in making pass after pass

The entire event went off without a single drunk or idiot, why can't other events be this way,. The drags as well as pull had good crowds. This being the oldest and original diesel event makes it a must go
We had a good event even if the car fell short of racing. There are only so many hours in the day. I solidified my sponsor base and gain a few new ones
Did get a dry run on NHRA tech, and to anyone running a Duramax with a SFI chassis tag , the bad news is stock or rubber injector return line are not going to cut it any more . The good news is a machinist /racer was standing there and did the measurements and will have some billets ones with -3 lines and manifold in about a week
Your an idiot...the Factory ones are nomex covered just like the aeroquip lines you have on there, but yet again you try to cheat the system and connect some cheasy water meth plastic lines to them...

7 years of building this and you still cut corners...

Old 06-23-2013, 10:44 AM   #47
DIESEL_POWER

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WUnderwood View Post
It's part of his 'race program.'

Drive from Texas to Indiana. Don't make a pass. Shake hands and kiss babies, and try to find some more sponsors.
i dont think it's sponsors he needs...its someone with common sence to finish his rail correctly and safe...and to drive it!

Old 06-23-2013, 02:56 PM   #48
THATpreston

Name: THATpreston
Title: Brush your teeth.
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIESEL_POWER
Your an idiot...the Factory ones are nomex covered just like the aeroquip lines you have on there, but yet again you try to cheat the system and connect some cheasy water meth plastic lines to them...

**You're

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIESEL_POWER View Post
i dont think it's sponsors he needs...its someone with common sence to finish his rail correctly and safe...and to drive it!
**sense

2006 Dodge Mega Cab Dually - "MOBYDK"
Diesel Performance Converters ~ Pro Street Diesel ~ MCN Diesel

CompD Mod White Dodge Club, member #1.

Last edited by THATpreston; 06-23-2013 at 02:57 PM.

Old 06-23-2013, 04:30 PM   #49
John Robinson

Name: John Robinson
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
... Greg I'm building another car right now & I bet I get It done before u ever get that 7 year " quest for the 6's !!" heap down the tack ..

Old 06-23-2013, 05:39 PM   #50
THATpreston

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
The entire event went off without a single drunk or idiot, why can't other events be this way,.
Actually, I believe several other diesel events have gone off without any major events, but you have to go to them to see it with your own eyes. Imho.

Quote:
the day of the dinosaur is over in Pro Street.
You slay me.....knocking the powerplant that you cut your diesel teeth on. We should embrace ANY motor (program) that gets more people to a track. Right?

Glad your car made it to a diesel event....even if only in show mode.

Congrats to NADM on a nice event.

Last edited by THATpreston; 06-23-2013 at 05:53 PM.

Old 06-23-2013, 05:44 PM   #51
Subman631

Name: Subman631
Member`s Gallery
DAMN just like the good old days, all is right with the world after all.

Old 06-23-2013, 06:20 PM   #52
Blacksdieselhp

Name: Blacksdieselhp
Member`s Gallery
It was a great event. We enjoyed it. Wish more people would come to the next one.

Crate Engines, Transmissions, Turbos, Tuning, Fueling, Exhaust, Etc
Direct Dealer for Borg Warner Turbos

Old 06-23-2013, 06:52 PM   #53
Sledpuller

Name: Sledpuller
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by THATpreston View Post
Congrats to NADM on a nice event.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subman631 View Post
DAMN just like the good old days, all is right with the world after all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksdieselhp View Post
It was a great event. We enjoyed it. Wish more people would come to the next one.
Thank you guys, and to everybody that made this show, its taken years to rebuild it to this level, and many made a point to say its looking like the old days.

The race on a Friday night was a HUGE improvement over the last second, Saturday morning deal the year previous. Different track manager helped.

The shot of rain helped cool things down and moisten the pulling track, and I don't think it hurt spectator count much, as the gate crew stood through the storm, to keep traffic moving.

Everybody was well behaved, thanks to all who came, we appreciate it.

I am curious about the local racing fans who are too macho to put their wrist bands on....
Amsoil sold here
fairtax.org
"I love it when a poser intellection drivels himself into oblivion.."Inimmo77"post Bish and quit staring at the fing screen"jponder

Old 06-23-2013, 09:21 PM   #54
THATpreston

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledpuller View Post

I am curious about the local racing fans who are too macho to put their wrist bands on....
Do tell.....

Old 06-23-2013, 10:21 PM   #55
nwpadmax

Name: nwpadmax
Title: Turbo Geek
Member`s Gallery
Quote:

Quote:

Oh, look everyone, it's Wade the Hypocrite again!

Wade, since you never forget to first thank your "Lord and Savior Jesus Christ," I'd like to ask you, which part of His book justifies you coming into a thread about a race you did not participate in, and throw insults at someone else?

Does anyone wonder if God chuckles when someone hurling insults cannot even spell the insult correctly (and does so repeatedly on basic words)?

Proverbs 15:2....The tongue of the wise uses knowledge rightly, but the mouth of fools pours forth foolishness.

Glad NADM had a good event.

Old 06-23-2013, 11:23 PM   #56
DIESEL_POWER

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwpadmax View Post
Oh, look everyone, it's Wade the Hypocrite again!

Wade, since you never forget to first thank your "Lord and Savior Jesus Christ," I'd like to ask you, which part of His book justifies you coming into a thread about a race you did not participate in, and throw insults at someone else?

Does anyone wonder if God chuckles when someone hurling insults cannot even spell the insult correctly (and does so repeatedly on basic words)?

Proverbs 15:2....The tongue of the wise uses knowledge rightly, but the mouth of fools pours forth foolishness.

Glad NADM had a good event.

Good one but yet again you fail to realize what the context of my response was..

As useual greg is trying to reinvent the wheel thats allready round. There is nothing wrong with the factory parts,the PSi is less than 5 psi AND the retern is nomex covered, .... only HE got told it wouldent work, because HE cut corners and tried to get by with a plastic W/M air line.....

all the sudden he has raised a false red flag to the situation...Just like he did with Hypermax's" Over weight" dragster he called everyone under the moon about, trying to discredit them,and condem them and many other situations where if he could wrong someone he has...

Behind the keyboard in reality he has done and caused a lot of grieve with other racers and teams....even though he hasent raced in several years!!!

Now im not here doing anything but speaking the truth, because right is right and wrong is wrong. Jesus did the same when he found the money changers selling, lieing and cheating others and bardering products in the church! He told them they were wrong and kicked them out and over threw there tables...!!

MATT 21 if you care to read.

Nothing i've said nothing about greg that is not true.

Are we getting the rest of our parts? - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

Still waiting for my cam.............. - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

where is my refund? - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

Sure i could have sat back and watched him do wrong to the sport and it's racers...but that was so 6 years ago.. he's screwed me and many others on a personal level, now even though he dont race he is trying to aggrevate our sport...you may not see it, but i do.

Now i stand up for my sport and my fellow Racers.

Greg would be fine if he would just shut up, build his ride and leave everyone else alone.

Last edited by DIESEL_POWER; 06-23-2013 at 11:31 PM.

Old 06-24-2013, 12:42 AM   #57
RascalMafia

Name: RascalMafia
Title: heyyyyyyy girrrrrrrl
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
The entire event went off without a single drunk or idiot, why can't other events be this way,.

You were there.
'01 F350 7.3 / ZF6

Old 06-24-2013, 06:08 AM   #58
bcdeutsch731

Name: bcdeutsch731
Title: Diesel Enthusiast
Member`s Gallery
It was a good time at the drags Friday night / Saturday morning. I don't think we got done racing until 12:30am. Jared and team are stand up people and it was good talking to you guys again.
Thanks to the NADM for a great race.

Old 06-24-2013, 06:25 AM   #59
fox

Name: fox
Member`s Gallery
I had a good time and it was a good turn out.
rain did cool it off.
A group I was with were talking about leaving because of the light rain.
I told them it is what the track needed and would cool the air for all of us. They stayed and looked like they had a good time too.

Old 06-24-2013, 08:29 AM   #60
Sledpuller

Name: Sledpuller
Member`s Gallery
Quote:

Now i stand up for my sport and my fellow Racers.

Greg would be fine if he would just shut up, build his ride and leave everyone else alone.
You are most assuredly not standing up for the sport. You are no better than the idiots who bash you. TOO MANY racers and their fans eat their own, and I cannot BELIEVE I just read your last sentence. Can you spell hippokrit?

Closed Thread