Got to see the T/C shop yesterday

Billyram

How many of you have seen the insides of the lockup T/C in our trucks? Well I did and I now have a better understanding how these things work. We can now have a truly custom built T/C for our trucks. My friend Richard was also very impressed and I feel lucky to have Jeff near by.
Billy

Fascinating, aint it? I had no idea that they were as complicated as they are, and that small changes can have such a great effect on things.

Fascinating is an understatement. Jeff has a first class operation and the guys are a hoot. Did you ckeck out the free spinning Garmon converters as compared to the stock ones? I know Phil builds the torque converters and he does a jam up job. He build my converter and Jeff worked his magic on my trans. My truck is back with Jeff now for him to sprinkle his magic dust on my VP44.

Yes he can just cut it open and replace spent clutches or change the stator. Every thing is right there and I do like the stator having Torington thrust bearings on both sides. That alone will cut down on friction and heat.
Billy

Back