600hp Roasting 35s Pics/Video

TxCTD0159

MOOSE POWAA!!!
I got some new ones of her all washed, clay bared, and waxed! Big Cummins sticker... check, stack... check, tow mirrors flipped up... check! not givin a flyin bleeeeep... CHECK!

redneck.jpg

here's me and my gurl and my dog and my future baby!
28546397848.jpg

here is where we are going to live!:
redneck.jpg

here is my couzin Cheyenne and his brother Oklahoma
red_neck_car.jpg

here is my other uncle from my mommas 3rd marriage
redneck.jpg

here is my being funny cuz thats my bestest friend
redneck.jpg

here is my other buddy who lives up in dem mountains
timthumb-1.png

For those who wanted the coal pics heres me finishing off some 35" BFGs!

burning-tyres-beirut-al-akhbar.jpg

6d8db37a715bbfd8dfa6fe794674e699.png

Last edited by a moderator:
arent you cool sorry you dont like my tow mirrors enjoy the carnage or get a life. this is posted for members enjoyment if you dont like it then thats too damn bad

Really....
Hey you have an exhaust leak.
Find a track to do that on... Better yet, race the truck at the nationals!

All these dumb threads here lately....I think Wade is behind them all, to take the attention off of himself!

Riviera yes I have a slight exhaust leak, not a big deal thats flex pipe for you. Second why in the world would I do burnouts at a track??? This took place at a dead end road by a military base... Also this truck is by no means set up to run in the nationals, I do however plan to return to the track but am not competing with 400lbs worth of bumper and 35" tires.

Last edited:
I have flex pipe and mine doesnt leak???

Flip your tow mirrors up, there's a vortex created in the 4th dimension that puts an inert pressure on flex pipe, therefor when there is a combination of 1 part Douche, 2 parts too many gahyyy stickers and 2 parts tow mirrors up. Thus causing a leak from flex pipe.

that or daddy wouldn't didn't teach him how to actually put flex pipe on.

And by th way, what actually happened here was he drove his Nissan Titan out to this road, his daddy brought his Cummins out where TxCTD raped it with douchiness, then made an asshat off himself, but daddy got mad and asked for his truck back.

Dude, the burn outs/ smoke pics are not going to impress a single soul on this damn site. Nor will they entertain anyone.

decent looking truck, decent picture of it doing a burnout.

Don't think he is trying to impress anyone, yet reason for thread is still unknown.

no reason to be ravenous thread eating animals

That thing has enough horsepower to roast 35's? What's your setup? I wish I could make my vp truck smoke like that. Awesome truck man. I always get out smoked around where I live, sucks.

arent you cool sorry you dont like my tow mirrors enjoy the carnage or get a life. this is posted for members enjoyment if you dont like it then thats too damn bad

Phuck You Mr. Coal Oraler, I never said anything about your tow mirrors, and where is the carnage? I don't understand what the deal is with d bags posting retarded bull sh!t all the time. Most everyone here has more hp than your patriot blue 35" tire roasting, ehaust leaking, 578hp 24v(not 600 btw). And why will you not take it to the track? Are you afraid of getting the little feelers hurt? Good luck with getting many here to enjoy the type of "cool" burnout pics that you posted. This is compd. Were you in fact in competition with the Titan?:hehe:

just FYI TxCTD0159, yeah thats a great looking truck, but this forum dont care about burnouts or smoke, about any dodge on hear will do a burnout. This is where u come to find good info, get advice from good people and talk about the competition side of things or big builds. By no means am i degrading your truck i think its nice just next time stop at the 2nd picture. You will get a lot more compliments. Just trying to help.

Riviera yes I have a slight exhaust leak, not a big deal thats flex pipe for you. Second why in the world would I do burnouts at a track??? This took place at a dead end road by a military base... Also this truck is by no means set up to run in the nationals, I do however plan to return to the track but am not competing with 400lbs worth of bumper and 35" tires.

Excuses,... Sportsman class, you can run as slow as you need to.

Back