New Website

It's about time he got himself a good site! I guess I'm going to have to get the truck all cleaned up for his customer's page....:)

OH YEAH!!! NOW WE'RE COOKIN WITH CRISCO!!!!

Congrats Jeff!!!!

Maybe we can feature the "Interceptor" build pics in here!!!

So Jeff,

Do you have the lift to be able to do Cab off stuff? I'm not privledged to have one of those cute compact 6cyl diesels :hehe:. I may have a blown HG but no one really knows what the 6.4 does when it has a blow HG. All I have is the occasional Degas bottle overflow, which Elite has said was all one of there's had and it was HG. Now since the cab is off, I was thinking that I might as well go ahead and do Turbos and EGR delete with wastegate :rockwoot: and since you're in Ga, you're much easier to get too than other shops...plus your reputation proceeds you here :clap:

So Jeff,

Do you have the lift to be able to do Cab off stuff? I'm not privledged to have one of those cute compact 6cyl diesels :hehe:. I may have a blown HG but no one really knows what the 6.4 does when it has a blow HG. All I have is the occasional Degas bottle overflow, which Elite has said was all one of there's had and it was HG. Now since the cab is off, I was thinking that I might as well go ahead and do Turbos and EGR delete with wastegate :rockwoot: and since you're in Ga, you're much easier to get too than other shops...plus your reputation proceeds you here :clap:

I'd give Jeff a call.

770-898-8585

Thanks

So Jeff,

I asked Jeff about this and YES he can to the Cab Off work!!!!

Pm me or post you info and I'll be glad to have him call ya!! Just give me and idea of the time line your looking at....He's extremely busy these days some I'm like his little Secretary Be-Och!!!! LOL

I'll see if I can help ya!!

Well I got my truck cleaned up!!! I forgot how good it looks when she's all shined up. I just gotta find a place to snap a good pic.

I asked Jeff about this and YES he can to the Cab Off work!!!!

Pm me or post you info and I'll be glad to have him call ya!! Just give me and idea of the time line your looking at....He's extremely busy these days some I'm like his little Secretary Be-Och!!!! LOL

I'll see if I can help ya!!

PM sent

Phil's Site will be up soon!! If you guys post pictures here, of your "Garmonized" rides I'll see that they get put in the upcoming ridz section.

who's at the other end of the " support @ garmon " email address ? Phil, are you and Tim the page masters for Jeff ?

Back