Welcome to CompD

:welcome: to CompD Dave and crew.

Dave built the tranny in my 'ol 97 for me way back in the day.

well hello there Dave, trany is runnin strong, even tho I went waaaaaay beyond what I told ya I was going to do power wise, thanks for buildin such a stout unit!

Welcome guys! Thanks for spendin the time on the phone with me Craig to get my issues ironed out and thanks guys for buildin such a great trans not to mention sendin me my second converter!

Welcome to the Goerend crew.They are all very helpfull and the nicest people to work with.

Dale

welcome! I have your 48re and a 47re both never skip a beat and took me into the 11s. As everybody knows your customer is second to non thank you!

As some of you know, Dave works crazy hours building trannies. So if anyone has any questions, feel free to pm me and I will answer what i can and relay what i cant to him. He doesnt have a lot of free time to be on here, so Im gonna help as much as possible. Thanks

Good to see Goerend on here. I originally was going to go with them, ended up with another builder, and have regretted it 4 times in 2 years

There are some really awesome parts in the works right now. Cant wait til they are tested and ready. I think the transmission market will change drastically.

Goerend Bros is top notch. I have ordered several parts/trannies from them and everything has been great. Their customer service is 2nd to none.

Back