Floor scrubber

ikeG

Oughta Know Better
Does anyone have any recommendations or advice on commercial floor scrubbers? I see northern tool has several, ULine lists them, etc. My shop is 6,800 sq ft of concrete but I see the larger sizes get costly.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

I've been to almost every Cat facility in North America and have never seen one of those until today. Honestly thought it was a joke.

Last edited:
I would get a walk behind style for that little of a space. There also more manuverable..biggest pain in the ass is changing out the water. How often do you think you would use it? Once a week, once a month? I was wondering how much a cleaning company would charge per cleaning.

I would get a walk behind style for that little of a space. There also more manuverable..biggest pain in the ass is changing out the water. How often do you think you would use it? Once a week, once a month? I was wondering how much a cleaning company would charge per cleaning.
Thinking I'd average 1x a month. Thanks

We have three or four of the big walk-behinds we use at the shop. They get used a lot. We just bought a new one a few months ago. I’ll see if I can get pics and cost tomorrow.

This was the last one we bought. It was the largest walk-behind available. Just over $19K....

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Scrubber1a.jpg
    Scrubber1a.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Scrubber1.jpg
    Scrubber1.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Scrubber3.jpg
    Scrubber3.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Scrubber2.jpg
    Scrubber2.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 0
We use the Factory Cats here too, but they are riders. If you want a model I can try to look at one

Im interested in non rider models after seeing the prices lol

Does anyone have any recommendations or advice on commercial floor scrubbers? I see northern tool has several, ULine lists them, etc. My shop is 6,800 sq ft of concrete but I see the larger sizes get costly.

I’ve been using Tennant walk behind models for many years and have been pretty impressed with them.

Back