S300 68mm T4 turbine housing options

durawhat?

Diesel Tech
I have a S300, 63mm compressor, 68mm turbine, with the open .88 a/r as it comes from borg warner. Wondering what housing options there is with a T4 flange? anything smaller or with a waste gate?

I have a S300, 63mm compressor, 68mm turbine, with the open .88 a/r as it comes from borg warner. Wondering what housing options there is with a T4 flange? anything smaller or with a waste gate?

How small are you looking for. We have several options.

Is it possible to install a T4 exhaust housing onto a turbo that originally came with a T3 exhaust housing? Assuming the exhaust wheels remain the same. Eg 68mm exhaust wheel.

....sarcasm?

I thought the hold down tabs were different....or what?

I haven't "Built" any turbo's...I just swap T3 for T3, or T4 for T4....I've never tried to put a T4 housing onto a turbo that had a T3...my bad...

Last edited:
Well that just clears it all right up!!! Haha.:nail:

Jose, do you have any .83 divided T4 housings for a 68mm Borg Warner exhaust wheel?

We could sell 1000 of them if we had more on the shelf. We have another palette of them coming Monday or Tuesday. So should be good for a few days again :hehe:

Jose, can you shoot me a price on a T4 x .83 divided housing for a 68mm turbine wheel, and HX40 outlet...non gated please.

Thanks!

Back