good seller

jakerc69

still broke
Couple transactions with this guy and nothing but good things to say about him.
Young Guns15..... good communication, overnight shipping on some injectors without even asking for it, easygoing, fair offers on trading stuff. all around good guy.

I dont know if there is a specific section for good sellers/buyers like ebay has, I also realize this is not ebay, and have not been cheated by anyone on this forum. But it is nice to know that the seller you are buying from has a good track record. might be a good idea for a specific feedback section?

question on a 66/74/14 turbo

I got a 96 12v and found this 66/74/14 turbo pretty reasonable, and I was wondering with a stock a set of injectors if could even spoil it. I don't have a lot done to the truck other than cut fuel plate and raptor lift pump, and 650 clutch big input shaft. im not really shore if the injectors are stock or not but with the hx35 in third gear it will shut the road down and spoil at about 1000 rpm and hit 1600deg by 2200 rpm runnin about 50lb of boot.
I do a lot of trailer pulling and in town driving. would this turbo be even run able?

Just wanted to post a good seller but I don't have enough posts yet to say thanks. Ill be working on it . and get it in the proper place.

Back