the official smoke on the water 2010 thread.

trying to come up with some flyer ideas. any suggestions.
cs1-1.jpg

i will post some pics soon of the location. we need to take a scouting trip out there in the next couple of weeks.

I was concerned about what kind of trash talking would go on if I show up with my Ford. If you guys don't point and laugh I'll promise not to puke coolant all over the camping area.

I was concerned about what kind of trash talking would go on if I show up with my Ford. If you guys don't point and laugh I'll promise not to puke coolant all over the camping area.

no need to worry pete. there will be quite a few fords there. and we have set up a coolant barrier wall. where all you guys can park, and then it's just a short mile walk to you'r camp site. which also has visqueen layed out on the ground so as not to contaminate the enviroment.oh and we also have a hazmat shower facility, for anybody that gets sprayed with ford approved gold coolant.

no need to worry pete. there will be quite a few fords there. and we have set up a coolant barrier wall. where all you guys can park, and then it's just a short mile walk to you'r camp site. which also has visqueen layed out on the ground so as not to contaminate the enviroment.oh and we also have a hazmat shower facility, for anybody that gets sprayed with ford approved gold coolant.

come on out i will only point and laugh when you get out of the water!!!!!!!

Scott you guys are the greatest but don't worry i run straight water in my truck. Ill be sure to send up shower caps so your hair doesn't get wet.

Neilden I look like an obese school girl when I come out of the water with my budding boosums, I'm worried about Kurt trying to feel up on me.

Back