Next 2 weeks of pulls in IN

I will be attending.

Paoli had to be the worst track possible for street classes. they quit gradeing the tack after the itpa sanctioned classes. and ran the street gas and diesel. the sled was sinking in a mud hole during the gassers. then they finally moved it over for the diesels.

Thanks Ratts!!!! You got any video from the pull yet???

my buddy has a video soon as he gets his computer fix and post it ill send you the link.

Are you the duramax that took first at Paoli?
i drove the Green Dodge with the Really bad wheel hop.

Yep that would be me. It was my hometown so I figured why not stick around after the ITPA pull and hook in the street class.

my buddy has a video soon as he gets his computer fix and post it ill send you the link.

Are you the duramax that took first at Paoli?
i drove the Green Dodge with the Really bad wheel hop.

Yep that would be me. It was my hometown so I figured why not stick around after the ITPA pull and hook in the street class.

Well Congrats man looked good on the 2nd pass, it ended up being a good pull just a crappy track. if you ever see my truck or what ever come over and bs some.

JT,
You gonna pull In danville or will they not let us outta towners pull?

Ryan come down and hook ITPA. They'll let you have the one hook grace on all the equipment. I'm gonna try to pull on my sled tune this time and not my stock tune:bang

Back