Take 3 drag racers...

turbomatt1

Design Limit Investigator
...lock there race rides up 100's of miles away, & allow them access to nothing hotter than a golf cart. Then subject them to 24 hours of bench racing, racing, race preperation, tire smoke, roaring engines, diesel smoke, etc, etc.

...this is what happens the day after:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5j6_DNK130

(a little long, but stay with it, it gets funnier.)

no rental cars were harmed in this vid. The charicters are fictional. Any similarity to actual people is purely accidental.
(yes, chris was VERY rusty!)

Mr. Wells and I are due a rematch... it's been a while as I remember... he won't beat another Winans just like he didn't the first time :shake:

:hehe:

Mr. Wells and I are due a rematch... it's been a while as I remember... he won't beat another Winans just like he didn't the first time :shake:

:hehe:

Hmmm... I'm pritty shure I chose not to remember being beaten, the last time it happened. :bigsmile:

it was nice meeting you finally matt! thanks for all the help learning the 2wd burnout issues. hope to see you again buddy!

mike dillehay

That was some frickin funny chit. I wanna race Chris, I might have a chance, Matt, stay away from me in the staging lanes with any race vehicle LOL

That was some frickin funny chit. I wanna race Chris, I might have a chance, Matt, stay away from me in the staging lanes with any race vehicle LOL

*sniff sniff* I think I smell someone calling you out Chris... I do believe your racing man card is on the line bro...LOL

You know, I've come to the conclusion that the only thing that all of the losses shared was Randy in the passenger seat. I think if you would have ditched the extra weight, maybe you could have won Chris.

You know, I've come to the conclusion that the only thing that all of the losses shared was Randy in the passenger seat. I think if you would have ditched the extra weight, maybe you could have won Chris.

Extra weight?....you sayin' Randy is FAT? :poke: :doh:

LMFAO! Phil's the worst kinda smart, he poses the bad idea, then makes some other fool actually say it. Doh!

LMFAO! Phil's the worst kinda smart, he poses the bad idea, then makes some other fool actually say it. Doh!

I tell ya what Angie... LOL ... I never said anything... I asked a question. That's all. LOL So I know Randy will not have an issue with me..Phil on the other hand...I can't promise anything...LOL

Back