Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Starting Line > Dyno Forum
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Dyno Forum Discuss Dyno Tuning, and Post those Graphs Here!

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2007, 07:33 AM   #1
W1cked

Name: W1cked
Title: Diesel Junkie
Member`s Gallery
833hp Common Rail Single turbo on #2 I am back

I am going to start by apologizing to anyone that I have offeneded by posting my dyno sheets on this forum. I only did this to share information and help people acheive numbers that I have been able to achieve and I am not a daily mechanic but a weekend wrencher.
I have done lots of reserch on this matter and have tried many many things to get here.
One more thing that I want to state here is that I have removed my dyno sheets from this site becuase there is no need to show anyone these if no one is going to beleive them anyways. I think i have learned my lesson on trying to be a straight up and I guess that is one of my flaws, I dont sugar coat anything, I tell as it is.
I am going to race DJ at moroso to prove what i am stating and will do it on just my #2 engine and hopefully he will be a gentleman also and just run #2 like he said. I dont have a problem poping my hood so my engine compartment can be checked for the go go juice.
I know that in life the more people hate you it only really means that you have made them feel insecure and thats ok also.
I also know that alot of guys think i am some little ghetto rat punk well guys i was raised in the ghetto and one thing is true you can take someone out of the ghetto but you cant get the ghetto out of him. This is very true.
The people that do know me also know i am not a ghetto rat punk. I am probably older than alot of guys in this forum.
So with all that said if you guys dont want me on this forum all you have to do is say you dont want me here but to start a fight and insults i think is really not necessary. We are all big boys here and there is one thing we dont have to start fighting and insulting like elementary kids.
W1cked

Last edited by W1cked; 02-10-2007 at 07:35 AM.

Old 02-10-2007, 07:39 AM   #2
Dalpilot

Name: Dalpilot
Title: Joe Nobody!
Member`s Gallery
Look forward to seeing you at Moroso.

Old 02-10-2007, 07:42 AM   #3
UNBROKEN

Name: UNBROKEN
Title: Ezekiel 25:17
Member`s Gallery
Welcome back....but put the sheets back up if you would...I know a lot of people still want to see them.

Old 02-10-2007, 07:44 AM   #4
Dalpilot

Name: Dalpilot
Title: Joe Nobody!
Member`s Gallery
Also, your welcome here, I would just be careful of what you claim without more definitive evidence to back it up. Most have Dyno sheets, Time slips, and videos. Have you run at the track before, and if so what were your times and speeds?

Old 02-10-2007, 07:55 AM   #5
djdieseltech

Name: djdieseltech
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by W1cked
I am going to race DJ at moroso to prove what i am stating and will do it on just my #2 engine and hopefully he will be a gentleman also and just run #2 like he said.
W1cked
You can race whatever you like but you got to stop making up things to use as excuses. I don't care what you race.

This is what I said
Quote:
Hey DJ you will be running that truck on #2 right no NOS.

What difference does it make? You got 800hp. And yes, it has an International.

DJ

We have a race. Race what you brung and hope you brung enough.

DJ

Last edited by djdieseltech; 02-10-2007 at 08:00 AM.

Old 02-10-2007, 09:48 AM   #6
W1cked

Member`s Gallery
At this point i will not be posting any more dyno sheets or race time and speeds until i finish racing DJ.
DJ just let me know if you are going to race with NOS it would only be fair if i spray also.
If you are going to race with #2 only then that is what i will do but if you are going to spray let me know that is all i am saying.
Dont want to start a fight again just asking to be fair and I know in the racing game this does not exist but we are here to have fun. There is only bragging rights and a little money.
The show pinks is looking for a truck to race me maybe you can turn in your application and this will give you a chance to shine on TV.
I am only doing this to have fun not to start fights or enemy's. The people that do know me know how I am.
I do like to be competetive at what i do and have been very succesful at what i do.
DJ if you dont want to tell me if you are running the bottle that is OK also man.
Like I said before I will not be posting times or dyno sheets until we get this race done and then i will be more than glad to share my time, dyno sheets anything. Remember i dont do this for a living this is just one of my many hobbies. At the end of the day i dont mind sharing info with people becuase i know not everyone can afford buying parts just to try them and see if they did make more power or not.
I am also thinking about renting the track DJ so we can have the track all to ourselves let me know if you would be intrested in doing that.
W1cked

Old 02-10-2007, 09:51 AM   #7
bdp

Name: bdp
Title: beans diesel performance
Member`s Gallery
I for one would like to see the sheets, I am building a CR at the moment and will be shooting for a simular # using simular parts so it interests me to see them.

A dyno is a tool and just that nothing more. All you can do is get on, get a reading and get off. People can believe it or not thats up to them but if yu truly want to back it up then you have to go to the track. You just have to be humble about the dyno #'s and say they are just #'s and you will backing them up at the track when you get a chance and not be confrontational about it.

JMO

Old 02-10-2007, 10:16 AM   #8
cliff-1972

Name: cliff-1972
Member`s Gallery
W1cked,what does it matter if DJ runs NOS or not?If you have 800+hp on #2 and he doesn't who has the advantage????The one who is lighter............maybe.Is DJ 2wd? and you are 4wd I think I am correct,so there is advantage there also,to you!So my advice to you both would be to run 3 out of 5 runs against each other and most rounds won is the winner I come from along history of grudge racing and sometimes one race isn't going to prove a thing.You know,I missed a shift,spun off the line,bogged..............what ever!You see where I am going?What point is it to have more power than the other guy and not want to give alittle.This is just my opinion,but if it was me I'd want more than one race to deside the winner of $2000.Am I wrong in saying this

Old 02-10-2007, 10:24 AM   #9
djdieseltech

Member`s Gallery
Nitrous Junky on Board

DJ

Old 02-10-2007, 11:21 AM   #10
bones

Name: bones
Title: certified n bovine defctn
Member`s Gallery
in my opinion if wicked could get his 800 plus hp to hook up it should be a nice race between he and dj...also w1cked come to the race in eastern nc in march ,dj will be here its an all concrete track.you will run your best times here bar none...

Old 02-10-2007, 11:23 AM   #11
W1cked

Member`s Gallery
Cliff
I agree with you also. One race does not decide a winner. This is why i was offering the PINKS show running. It is a 3 out 5. i am not the one to decide who i will be racing but i can suggest that i would like to race a ford. I still have not heard back from DJ to know if he is in or not. DJ this has nothing to do with our race at moroso that is still on but let me know if you consider going on PINKS. We still need to figure if it is going to be a 2 out of 3 or 3 out of 5.
BDP
I also agree with you on dyno # they are just numbers to get an idea how your tune is going. I have spent many many many many hours on the dyno tuning my rig. I have not installed a NOS system yet on my rig but will and put it on the dyno and get some nubmers from that also. If anyone has any specific questions on a cummins CR I will be more than glad to answer it to the best of my knowledge. I state again I am not a professional mechanic. I do not do this for a living but I have been a wrencher for a long time.
W1cked

Old 02-10-2007, 11:27 AM   #12
W1cked

Member`s Gallery
Thanks for the invite bones. If i really get into this racing thing i might just buy a truck to make a race truck. This truck right now is my daily driving truck that i use to go to work in it everyday. I started this challenge on my truck originally to beat my friends Ford GT40 and i have passed that challenge already. So now it is becoming a hobby and it is pretty cool. I am also going to go to a few dyno challenges this year. I have entered the diesel power eastern challenge where you race,dyno sled pull and drive around town.

Old 02-10-2007, 11:50 AM   #13
UNBROKEN

Member`s Gallery
A screen shot is the best I can do right now. Someone tell my computer illiterate ass how to convert a PDF file to Jpeg or something I can upload and I'll get the real deal in here....till then.........:
Click the image to open in full size.

Old 02-10-2007, 12:04 PM   #14
djdieseltech

Member`s Gallery
I have no problem running on Pinks just let us know when it is. We'll be at Moroso for Pinks All Out this coming weekend too.

DJ

Old 02-10-2007, 12:05 PM   #15
mikeym

Name: mikeym
Title: Master Baiter
Member`s Gallery
thats w1ckeds dyno sheet? looks like lujan's decal at the top...
05 f350 crew cab long bed, 10.5" rize, deaver rears, bilstein 5150s all around, 38x15.50x18 dick cepek mud countrys, 18x9.5 pro comp 1023s clearcoated, 4.56s, built 5r110, triple disc converter, warn trans4mer, milemarker 12k winch, pml diff covers, rize ladder bars, rize dual stabilzer with bilsteins, adj. trac bar, amp reasearch steps, doug tuned sct, 65mm turbo, cd intercooler, airaid & zoodad, 5" straight pipe, fluidampr, welded egr, shimmed regulator, isspros, viair 480c with nathan p3, husky mats, marathon seat covers, uws toolbox, uws 100 gallon transfer tank w/15gpm pump, uws dog box

Old 02-10-2007, 12:13 PM   #16
jamesl

Name: jamesl
Title: elbows deep
Member`s Gallery
yeah mikey the original sheets were from lujan's

Old 02-10-2007, 12:16 PM   #17
W1cked

Member`s Gallery
The Dyno sheets are on DTR and on the cumminsforum. I have not uploaded the charts again becuase it started a big rukkus here that last time i put them up. They are from Lujans dyno, that is where i had my truck on the dyno.

Old 02-10-2007, 12:25 PM   #18
jamesl

Name: jamesl
Title: elbows deep
Member`s Gallery
W1cked:
how bout i just bring my truck to miami and you can finish modding it to your hearts content. you can just borrow it when you go to the races? when is moroso?

Old 02-10-2007, 01:00 PM   #19
Timbeaux

Name: Timbeaux
Title: Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
I have entered the diesel power eastern challenge where you race,dyno sled pull and drive around town.
Really, Cuz they did that in Bowling Green a few months back.... Dude, i'm gonna tell you this one more time.... I appreciate you coming here and posting, but if you thnk for a minute that the crowd here believes your drivel, you need to go see a shrink.... You may have an 800 HP sheet, but you donr have an 800 HP truck, so quit acting like you do. The guys that hang here arent a buncha goofs that will drool over your sheet, they were acutally making 800HP legitimately years ago. I bet you race DJ just like you were gonna race the dmax on the other board when you blew up your supposed transmission(ATS stage 6 ) 4 times, and he blew his motor 3 times.

When you get in the DP challenge, you gonna pull a sled with your Dubz? I bet they got mad hook, yo

Answer me one question, and I'll leave you alone.... Tell me how you have popped 833 when there are folks that have bigger turbos, headwork, hotter sticks, and more fuel than you do that cant? Must be the wheels.... Oh yeah, nice sig....where did you get that idea from?
NO LIMIT FAB, DIESEL SOUTH, DC CUSTOMS
Quote:
"I just love everything about racing. I wanna race every single day. Its nothing for me to be cutting grass and the neighbor hoss the gas on his mower, and there we are, lined up in the the middle of the street." - Stevie KillinTime Jackson
"Against stupidity, the gods themselves fight unvictorious."

Last edited by Timbeaux; 02-10-2007 at 01:06 PM.

Old 02-10-2007, 01:06 PM   #20
UNBROKEN

Member`s Gallery
Besides that...The DP Challenge East was an invitation only deal...of which a few of our members were invited.

Closed Thread