Highest single CP3 HP ?

Didn't see it on here maybe I missed it with my small screened phone but brennen did 1079 uncorrected with a singlecp3 and triples

No worries bro. Not your fault "Shane" learned everything he knows about co3's from relentlessdiesel.com

You never stop on this vendetta you have, I have never seen a single product Relentless has made in person, does he even really make anything, or just stroke his ego. Nothing he has shown on his website even remotely looks like mine. Yes I have seen all his pictures, a smaller pulley was not created by him, todays stroked CP3 was not created by him, a belt driven CP3.4 was not created by him, a modified CP4.2 was not created by him, among many other things that he didn't create.

If he is truly as great as you say he is, maybe he should have actually produced product, or maybe he just wishes you would grow up and shut up.

What have you done SCHOOL BUS, its time to stand on your own feet, you seem pretty good at spreading lies, or maybe its ignorance.

I have seen the pictures of his workmanship, post them if you dare. Sorry to drag him into this, but he can thank you for it. If you were his true friend, you wouldn't put him on the spot. I guess you weren't counting on me clarifying your stance though.

I have a 04 truck in the shop now with a cp3.4 on it and 2.6 billet charger Im hoping to put him in the 900's with efi on it. its my old cp3.4 that shane modified. well see what happens.

This may be a bold statement, but I built my truck to take the gold in this category. Im very close to having it back from Farm Truck/ Raw Diesel.

I'll be running flux 4's, wicked stage 3 pump, and Shane's Revo Kit as well. (makes the cp3 belt driven.) Tuning is left to the SSR.

I have only driven the truck for a few days over the past few months, the rpm and rail pressure needles move exactly the same. I never did like dual cp3's due to the crowded appearance. I may even be the first truck with his actual kit on a truck,(even had to fab up my own mounting bracket haha!) It definitely performs and I dont believe enough fuel will ever be the issue here.

I'll have a dyno number when the truck gets back. It was built with intentions of 800+ fuel only, single turbo.

whos kit were the first to have??

A local man claims 1007 on a single cp3. I highly doubt it tho. I will be at his shop in the next few days. Maybe I can get a dyno pic since he has his own dyno. Went from 750 with a edge Juice and smarty s06 to 1007 with SSR and Edge juice. I'm not too sure about the numbers tho. Lots of built up talk

You never stop on this vendetta you have, I have never seen a single product Relentless has made in person, does he even really make anything, or just stroke his ego. Nothing he has shown on his website even remotely looks like mine. Yes I have seen all his pictures, a smaller pulley was not created by him, todays stroked CP3 was not created by him, a belt driven CP3.4 was not created by him, a modified CP4.2 was not created by him, among many other things that he didn't create.

If he is truly as great as you say he is, maybe he should have actually produced product, or maybe he just wishes you would grow up and shut up.

What have you done SCHOOL BUS, its time to stand on your own feet, you seem pretty good at spreading lies, or maybe its ignorance.

I have seen the pictures of his workmanship, post them if you dare. Sorry to drag him into this, but he can thank you for it. If you were his true friend, you wouldn't put him on the spot. I guess you weren't counting on me clarifying your stance though.

You aren't exactly an angel either Shane. You have told many a white lie. This is a cut throat business, eat or be eaten, plain and simple, no 2 ways about it.

You and Chris @ Relentless have one thing in common, like it or not: you don't answer the phone, or call back anyone that leaves a message.

Wish I could run a business without ever answering the phone, but that's not how the cookie crumbles

You aren't exactly an angel either Shane. You have told many a white lie. This is a cut throat business, eat or be eaten, plain and simple, no 2 ways about it.

You and Chris @ Relentless have one thing in common, like it or not: you don't answer the phone, or call back anyone that leaves a message.

Wish I could run a business without ever answering the phone, but that's not how the cookie crumbles

Add in taking a year to return defective parts.

Jeez, where can you get a good modded CP3 from without it taking for ever/getting the run around? I thought Wicked Diesel's (now Motorsport Diesel) reputation was pretty good?

Floor-It Diesel has tons of threads dedicated to how their customer service sucks (IIRC).

What about Industrial Injection? They are a big company, which makes me wonder about their service.

I think I remember someone (Maybe Unbroken- again, not sure who) saying Exergy is starting (or is going to start) doing pumps.

I am just trying to get a better understanding of who is reliable.

Last edited:
Greg or any one at Exergy is very good at what they do. Awesome people. Do not know first hand about cp3's tho. But if they do mod them I'm sure they are top notch.

Industrial Injection is also good. Customer service is great. Prices are decent. Products are good as well.

I can't say anything about any other shops since I have not dealt with them first hand. Only exergy and Industrial

Jeez, where can you get a good modded CP3 from without it taking for ever/getting the run around? I thought Wicked Diesel's (now Motorsport Diesel) reputation was pretty good?

Floor-It Diesel has tons of threads dedicated to how their customer service sucks (IIRC).

What about Industrial Injection? They are a big company, which makes me wonder about their service.

I think I remember someone (Maybe Unbroken- again, not sure who) saying Exergy is starting (or is going to start) doing pumps.

I am just trying to get a better understanding of who is reliable.

THAT CAN'T BE TRUE!

FLEECE iS JUST STROKING HIS EGO!

Luls.

Shane or whatever your name is,
All I'm saying is there were modded fca's an hyperdriven cp3's with smaller pulleys on that site way before you produced them. Yea, he didn't mass produce them or get patents so you didn't "steal" them but you could at least give credit. Oh well.

And my beef isn't that you produced the stuff that Chris put oh his site, I mean thats why he put it there. Because he wanted people to be able to do it since he didnt have the time to mess with it. Its just that since you started selling it, it all of a sudden became YOUR idea.

Remember when some kid started making those spool aid deals that you thought of and you got all pissed off? Hypocrite much??

Maybe next time we are on the dyno, I will throw a different belt on to disconnect one of the cp3's and see if we can't set a new record. Mostly because I am curious to see what an individual one will max out at.

Last edited:
Back