Lowered, from 40s to low pros....

So they are just OEM replacement half ton springs, correct? I imagine you have to get shorter than stick shocks.

I think I'll start by cutting my springs down. And go from there. I don't really wanna go to far and hate it. I'd like to get it as close to my dads 2wd as I can.

When you find a good set of shocks can you post info incase I end up going that route? Thanks.

I may have missed it but what model did you tell them for the springs. 4x4 or 2wd? I lowered mine by cutting the springs but not low enough. I went to the part store and asked for 1/2ton springs and they asked that question. I take it that your also on 1/2ton springs. Last but not least, how does your tires not rub? Good looking truck btw.

They are 4wd half ton springs. The half ton springs are a little soft. I think some firm shocks could help combat the bounce, but I haven't tried any. I'm thinking about cutting down a set of stock 2500 springs.

I cut 1 1/2 coils from my stock 2500 4x4 springs. Lowered it 3 inches after settling and rides/ handles well with 5100 bilstiens.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

I cut 1 1/2 coils from my stock 2500 4x4 springs. Lowered it 3 inches after settling and rides/ handles well with 5100 bilstiens.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

how much room do you have from the bump stop?

Doesn't look bad lifted but I do like the lower look a lot better IMO. In the older pictures with the cat stack, did you male that yourself or just buy it somewhere?

What is this the newbie post booster thread?

FWIW I lowered my truck this weekend. 3/4 of a coil cut off and remove the blocks entirely in the rear and it sits level and lowwwww. Front bump stops are an inch from the axle.

Truck looks way better now. I don't mind a lifted truck but not more than 4 inches in my opinion. Losing the Moose Horns always helps too. And a stacks should only be on pull/drag trucks. Guess I go with the less is more look! Really like the color combo on your truck, looks sharp.

Back