369 SXE with 1.0 ex 3" V band

I feel like your listening to one person on that turbo.

It's interesting that only one person is preaching that turbo on here. Have yet to see dyno numbers or even videos of it being ran.

I feel like your listening to one person on that turbo.

It's interesting that only one person is preaching that turbo on here. Have yet to see dyno numbers or even videos of it being ran.

Lol, your so pretty!:cheer:

One person...... I dont think you've had many look sees lately.

In all seriousness though. Heres example.... with my baby 50% I cant even stay on top of the 1.0 on a 2900us tune. The outward flow is a significant increase compared to the .90.

I'd put my .90 back on as it way a freaking blast to drive, but will eventually put more flame in it. With his fuel the .90 would do great.

The best part is cruising at 115mph and barely touching 900-1000* in a 13k lb truck.

My exact same setup on a 5.9 ran a low 11.... and we all know 6.7ls lay more hate.

Oh and that's supposed to say 4" V band like on the third gens. Somebody has to have a Memorial Day sale?! Anybody have a hook up?

Oh and that's supposed to say 4" V band like on the third gens. Somebody has to have a Memorial Day sale?! Anybody have a hook up?

Got one that we are upgrading from has maybe all of 5 miles of cruising miles on. Changing the plans for the truck so I would sell it. Pm me if interested

Back