thanks for nothin

themighty6.7

I want to thank all the homo's ( 300+ in the 5.9&6.7 section) that looked at my post about a homemade intake horn and said nothing. I had one person reply on comp d, who knew that DTR would be more helpfull. People ask questions about pulling and oil pan off while its in the truck and have stupid questions about a leaking radiator, or they they don't know where to get an engine stand cuz they can't read the weight limit and they get 35 replies. I hate that this website has become a popularity based forums site. So in closing this place is starting to suck ass

Thanks Dayton

This is CompD!

07.5 CTD red 2500 4dr 4x4 lwb 6spd man, 2.5 leveling kit, Pro-comp shocks all the way around, 17x8.5 MB Motoring v-drives, 35x12.5 Khumo RD Venture Mt, Stright piped with single 6" stack, Edge J w/Att, egr delete, cold air intake

Your signature clearly makes it appear you are more out for appearance than performance and if you didnt notice....this site has the word "COMPETITION" in its title.

Last edited:
Heh all thought i'd ask where to get a good stage 2 CP3 for my 04.5 dodge....might as well make this thread useful.

I want to thank all the homo's ( 300+ in the 5.9&6.7 section) that looked at my post about a homemade intake horn and said nothing. I had one person reply on comp d, who knew that DTR would be more helpfull. People ask questions about pulling and oil pan off while its in the truck and have stupid questions about a leaking radiator, or they they don't know where to get an engine stand cuz they can't read the weight limit and they get 35 replies. I hate that this website has become a popularity based forums site. So in closing this place is starting to suck ass

Thanks Dayton

But Dayton, now that you have 100 posts you'll have much respect.

I honestly didn't see your thread about the intake horn.
Man with all the posts on here now a days I just can't pretend to keep up.

I will find your thread and read it.

Our Dearest Dayton,

We at CompD would like to express our deepest apology. We are so sorry that CompD didn't live up to your full expectation. and because of that I am sending you a check in the mail for a full refund of your yearly CompD membership dues. The Staff and I feel as though we just can't go on anymore with out your participation on our web sit, so as soon as I can find the off switch we will be shutting our inferior web site down.

Sincerely,

The CompD Staff and Owners

1. I never saw a thread about an intake horn. 2. Who says we care about another homemade intake air horn? Unless it's got boobs or tacos grafted in to it then it looks just like every other intake horn out there and we just don't care.

i saw it.. but my parents taught me if i cant say anything nice, dont say anything at all...
but since you're trolling for attention, it looked like my 9 year old son made it. feel better now?

Im not trolling for attention, im just done looking for replies because I towed with it this weekend and got good results so I no longer need answers, witch I was wanting before my trip. I just don't understand why a legitimate question goes unanswered, while q's about engine stands are sold and what to do when a radiator leaks, that are pretty easy to answer, are so important. And I know its a free website but I've this place isn't what it use to be. As for the OFF SWITCH, if I told you where it was I would be banned

Back