Dodge nv4500 pattern

jones95runner

I've tried searching on here and on Google without any luck for what I'm Looking for. I've seen it before and pretty sure found it myself. Thought it would be simple for somebody on here. What is the pattern called for the Dodge 4500 bell. I thought it was a sae something but can't come up with it.

Its a Dodge pattern used on the Cummins and V10. SAE bellhousings are round used on the bigger transmissions. You can get SAE adapters for the Cummins, but it won't bolt up to a Dodge NV4500.

Its a Dodge pattern used on the Cummins and V10. SAE bellhousings are round used on the bigger transmissions. You can get SAE adapters for the Cummins, but it won't bolt up to a Dodge NV4500.

Yea I read that pattern was same as v10 and I have some sae#2 adapters myself. Not exactly what I'm wanting to do. I'm wanting to get a Lakewood bell that I can use to adapt to something else. I thought the Dodge Patten might align with something used elsewhere.

Quick Time part # is an RM-2050. Haisley makes a spacer to allow triple disc clutch with stock bellhousing.

Back