Starting to gather parts

Well I've worked on the truck a little nothing major though. I'll post some pics in the next few days. It sucks to have other peoples trucks sitting in the shop. Managed to get the rear set under her though just not welded in yet.

Whats going on with the prodject is has been awhile.everyone is quit.I have been busy doing alot of things around the house.and doing a trany swap took out the 10sp.and putting in a allison out of a 06 got it from Mitch he is a heck of a nice guy trany is in great shape.

Dale

Well I got the shortbed and put the puller on the back burner. I still have all the parts laying at the farm just not sure if I want to go on with it. I've tried to sell my rearends and such but having no luck so they just sit along the fence line. Maybe when I get a little more extra cash I'll work on putting one together.

Andy have you done anything with this build? and wheres a good place to find a f106 ive been looking for a rear end for my truck but havnt had much luck!

Nope it's been put on the back burner until my financial situation improves some. I got the F106 out of mid 70's fords out of a local junkyard.

My buddy has a f106 out of DESTROKED for sale putting a SQH in
we all are need the economie to start getting better so we can spend more $$$$$ on toy's
Dale

I've got a F106 for sale as well. Welded carrier and 6.19 gears, ready to weld in and run. PM me if you are interested.

Back