More events!!

2Tone12V

Spoke with Ron a little yesterday. He said they will soon be announcing a few more great events. Im looking forward to hearing when and where they are!! :rockwoot:

maybe Charlie will hand out some fuel cards :poke: you're right... between NADM and other events, there's a lot to get to this year. I hate to miss any but there's no way to get to them all

hell just in June within 2 weeks there's FASS in Ohio, Keystone in PA and Dockboys in MD. It would be a blast to just spend the time on the road going from one to another.

Looking forward to see what happens in the SE

Ty you gonna make it to Springfield, Il? I would like to meet you and see if I saw you somewhere else this last summer driving.

probably not. The way things are looking... I may not make any. I've tried to acquire sponsors but, obviously have nothing to offer. Still waiting to hear from a couple but, I don't have my hopes up. If times were different.... I'd be at every possible show on my own dime for sure

It wasn't me you saw that time you mentioned it. The closest I've been up that way was the 07 Scheid event.

probably not. The way things are looking... I may not make any. I've tried to acquire sponsors but, obviously have nothing to offer. Still waiting to hear from a couple but, I don't have my hopes up. If times were different.... I'd be at every possible show on my own dime for sure

It wasn't me you saw that time you mentioned it. The closest I've been up that way was the 07 Scheid event.

No i think I saw your truck driving by in Fayetteville, NC when I was at Ft. Bragg training to come over here. I just saw a glimpse and wasn't sure how far it was from where your at. I was at the 07 Schied event but was busy with truck and helping other guys with there pulling trucks.

What about the Gateway power challenge here ins Washington Dale was trying to put together next spring?? Or is this wishful thinking??

Back