Pics from SEMA

Scott - got a couple of new sponsors who would be interested in getting your truck in their booth!Already pitched it for you!

We'll see come next year!

Ron

LOL I'm surprised your truck isn't on display at the event? Maybe next year we will have you out in the AirDog booth. We have a booth at Appex and Sema. Monster truck at Appex and BBD at SEMA would be sweet!

Dude, I am down with that. I would so have the truck looking sweet :rockwoot:

We could get our own Hootchies too :)

BBD

Just wait, I have a crap ton of pics to upload when I get back. Saw lots of beautiful women and got lots of pics! :rockwoot:

Scott - got a couple of new sponsors who would be interested in getting your truck in their booth!Already pitched it for you!

We'll see come next year!

Ron

Awesome Ron, send them my way I can work out a deal for 2010 and hook them up for the year :rockwoot:

Thanks Bro

BBD

Honestly I was thinking on the way home from work. We should take up some funds from people on here or some shops. To help throw in money so you can come back here to the midwest for another event. Nobody ever gets to see that truck and last year didn't quite work out so good. Ill throw in $50. I'm sure NADM would throw in a few bucks. Timbeaux?? CompD throw in? Fuel fund to get Scott back again for an event next year?

hell, I'm sure Kevo Fever and I would put up $50 each to get your sorry ass out of here for a few weeks

if nothing else, we could double as your hootchies

:poke::poke:LOLLOLLOL:snoop:LOLLOL

Last edited:
017.jpg

Back