My 2001 Dodge 3500 DD Dually 35 Nittos Rockstars

NCcummins

NADEAU
I bought this off a local guy not to long ago after driving a Subaru for about a year and needing another truck. I bought it bone stock which was nice and then did a few minor things to it. This is how it sits today. It's not fast and it doesn't smoke a lot, but it drives perfectly and is smooth as could be. That is what I needed!

081.jpg

096.jpg

099.jpg

066.jpg

can't forget the old Baja behind it:

063.jpg

-Chris

whats the tint?? i need to re do my truck but i cant convince myself what % to do, and that whole windshield tint thing idk about...i drive at night a lot so i dont think it would be a good idea.

whats the tint?? i need to re do my truck but i cant convince myself what % to do, and that whole windshield tint thing idk about...i drive at night a lot so i dont think it would be a good idea.

I have 5% all the way around with 40% on the front. I drive to Maine three to four times a year. I leave NC at 6pm and drive over night. I'm used to it but it really isn't that bad!

Looks good. But Dang I hate them tires. I had them on a 07 2500. I will never buy them a gain. But they do look good.

I love them! I've had over 15 sets on different trucks. I don't mind the noise and as long as you keep your air pressure right as well as keep them rotated, they'll do fine. Most of what I hear is people who rotated them every 10,000 miles and ended up only getting 20,000 - 25,000 out of them. I've had everything from 37s to 33s on many vehicles and they all wear just fine. The new Trail Grappler seems to be what many people are going with now.

Nice house too!!!

I wish it was mine! It's one that someone I know is selling for a couple. That house is wayyyyy out of my price range!

Beautiful rig, you guys have some nice duallys that 2010 for sale on cumminsforum is a beast to.

I appreciate it! That's my buddy Ricky's truck. It's currently on eBay right now as he is wanting another 6.4 srw. We'll see what happens with it.

Thanks!

The truck went to it's new owner a little while ago. I regret selling it but I plan on buying a brand new Cummins in a year or so when I can get school paid off. Thanks for all the replies and compliments!

Sharp looking truck for sure...and I'm not a real fan of dually's or rockstars :Cheer:

I appreciate it! I miss having a dually, let alone a diesel! I bought a Chevrolet 1500 to drive until I can purchase a brand new Cummins or Power Stroke (still very undecided)

Great looking dually

Thank you!

Rockstars actually look pretty good on that truck!

I agree. I hate that people put Rockstars on everything made. I think Rockstars are one of the few good looking 17" wheels made for a dually. I like 19.5s a lot, I just cannot afford them. Heck, my girlfriend has rockstars on her Honda......:pop:

Back