Hot P Pump

True but you can't deny countless dyno runs and track time when pump builder a consistently outdoes builder b and builder c.

I don't mind HolnaiderFarms, I had some stuff he was wanting to buy and he was such a pain to deal with, I just gave the stuff away to my neighbor, because the hassle of dealing with HolnaiderFarms wasn't worth the hassle.

Yes I had some sarcasm in my post, however Kevin(NorthEast Diesel) builds a pump that seems to dominate the 2.6 and 3.0 world. Also he is a great guy to deal with, top notch service as well!

Last edited:
Hahahahaha asking for pictures is a hassle ps u gave it away cause you couldn't sell it for weeks and months

Last edited:
Hahahahaha asking for pictures is a hassle ps u gave it away cause you couldn't sell it for weeks and months

No, you had already offered to pay me for it, and I chose not to deal with you.
It really wasn't the pictures that were the hassle. It was you not knowing how to do paypal, and just being a general idiot to deal with. Other than that I am sure the deal would have been very smooth. Matter of fact it looks like your struggling figure out how to only post once.

Last edited:
Hahahaha kinda like u selling the rest of ur stuff and ur bad boy pump

Hahahaha Not sure what your talking about, Hahahaha, Hahahaha, Hahahaha.

BTW weren't you banned, well not the correct term. Basically you were muted and the only one that could see your posts were you. HahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahaha

A little birdy told me that anyway. HahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahaha

Ahahahah ya not banned get it right, and ur struggling to sale ur stufff kinda like me posting lmao

AhahahahAhahahahAhahahahAhahahahAhahahahAhahahah

I did get it right, said muted. Looks like your not far from it happening again.

AhahahahAhahahahAhahahahAhahahahAhahahahAhahahahAhahahah
AhahahahAhahahahAhahahahAhahahahAhahahahAhahahahAhahahah

I bought a girdle from holnaider, it showed up at my door. Guess I'm the lucky one.

I am not commenting on whether he is a crook or not. I have no reason to believe he is. Just was nagging me over a set of cold fronts. Wasn't worth the headache of dealing with him, over some junk I had laying in the garage. My neighbor said his truck was slow to warm up, poof he got a set. Guy at work had a diesel, poof he got the other set.

To the original thread starter. Sorry for mucking up your thread.
Call Haisleys and ask what P7100 pumps they use.

Last edited:
Ahahhaa I have sold many parts and had always good feed back just cause I'm
Not a Internet ***** like zstroken and everyone knows me cause I have the baddest 13mm pump out there

Ahahhaa I have sold many parts and had always good feed back just cause I'm
Not a Internet ***** like zstroken and everyone knows me cause I have the baddest 13mm pump out there

Yes but I have managed to maintain the same user account for much longer than you. Why did you have to create a second user name anyway?

BTW something is wrong with your A and H keys.

Last edited:
Back