Imates Running the Asylum? - Welcome Nummit and DCSpecial as New Mods

Whats so bad is that one of the sho-nuff lunnies just left my house with things for talledegee.....all you have to do is look for the greenville ms. contigent at the public free parking\camping area on top of the hill just across from the dirt track.......and yes Billy has plenty of space on his lat top and camera.....now all he needs is beads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo:

This is scary, but awesome all at the same time.....Kinda like letting the kids run a school :woohoo: :lolly:

Welcome! I am sure you are going to do just fine... Well, one of you. (Sorry, DC. :ugh: LOL )

I didn't think he was sorry......I'm hurt......hmmm......what does this "ban user" button do???

just kidding...

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

DCSpecial said:
I didn't think he was sorry......I'm hurt......hmmm......what does this "ban user" button do???

just kidding...

Hmmmm. Hey- we Mods, can always check to see if this button works right??LOL LOL LOL

DC you have found your test victim.:evil :evil LOL LOL LOL

That'll be how I'll explain it to Timmy....."dood, I was just testing the software"....sorry 4S FED.... :evil :evil

LOL LOL LOL LOL

LOL LOL LOL LOL I thought it was in the "How to be a Mod" handbook....

:evil :evil :evil :aiwebs_016:

Last edited:
Wait.......we have a handbook........oh crap......I'm just winging this mod stuff...

:evil :evil
LOL LOL LOL

I suppose a thank you would be more in order than congratulations. After all, its time out of your lives you are donating to make the site an even better place.

Thank you :)

I'll probably be taking that back the first post you edit / delete:lolly:

I've only "test editted" one post LOL ......and technically...we don't "delete" anything......... :evil LOL

Edit: Scratch that...I've "test editted" two posts.... LOL LOL

uh ohh, mr DC is getting brave, hes "test" editted 2 POSTS! LOL

Make that 3 Posts.... LOL
:evil

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh BAN-ME, BAN-ME!!!! :bang :aiwebs_029:

:evil LOL

Glad to see ya as a mod, DC. Now I know I can mess with the managment! Teeeheehehehe...
LOL

Back