2nd annual - NADM East coast Nationals ( July 17th )......

i gotta a ? for from nadm, this isnt a rant or *****in just a ?. why did the track crew stop doin the track(dragging,rolling) when the workstock class started?

i gotta a ? for from nadm, this isnt a rant or *****in just a ?. why did the track crew stop doin the track(dragging,rolling) when the workstock class started?

They didn't stop dragging the track, they just stopped rolling it because the little roller that could...well couldn't anymore.

They didn't stop dragging the track, they just stopped rolling it because the little roller that could...well couldn't anymore.

LOL that is right and that piece of @#@# cost us $250 to rent that day! Only one in a 100 mile radius - WTH!

Sorry about that - we need to find a bigger roller also for next year - that roller look like someone was rolling their sidewalk with it!:poke:

HAd a beast lined up, but the Detroit power blew a head gasket the week before.

Oddly enough no ws guys complained, I thnk that will be SOP from now on.

LOL that is right and that piece of @#@# cost us $250 to rent that day! Only one in a 100 mile radius - WTH!

Sorry about that - we need to find a bigger roller also for next year - that roller look like someone was rolling their sidewalk with it!:poke:

ok thanks for the answer we didnt know if it broke or what. Yea it was kinda small but it was packed it pretty good

Full Pull Productions has two (2) rubber tire wobble wheel rollers located right on Interstate 80. we were 'open' on that date this year so one or both of those rollers could be rented for the day. these are the tow-behind type so you need a tractor to pull the roller. and if the tractor quits - just get another tractor.:cheer:

Back