Numidia

Well Dockboy and myself changed his transmission Fluid 2 yrs ago in the hotel parking lot of the hotel in the pouring rain . . .

Was I invited?

To change oil? :lolly: I bought an oiler at one of those roadside shops... it works well on long drives.
I will say that i want to make it to this event for sure. I have heard nothing but good things for the last few years about it.
hope to see/meet ya all!

To change oil? :lolly: I bought an oiler at one of those roadside shops... it works well on long drives.
I will say that i want to make it to this event for sure. I have heard nothing but good things for the last few years about it.
hope to see/meet ya all!

No, To the event.....

Guys have a question in reference to the rules on the 2.6 class, Last year the rules stated that if you didn't spin over 4500rpm; you didn't need a transmission blanket. I see that this is not worded the same way this year, Am I overlooking it somewhere or is it a positive yes that all 2.6 trucks require the blanket?

Thanks for any info

Guys have a question in reference to the rules on the 2.6 class, Last year the rules stated that if you didn't spin over 4500rpm; you didn't need a transmission blanket. I see that this is not worded the same way this year, Am I overlooking it somewhere or is it a positive yes that all 2.6 trucks require the blanket?

Thanks for any info

Link to NADM Official Rules.

According to the rules all 2.6 auto trans trucks need a trans blanket regardless of rpm.

I'll be there again...wouldnt miss this one for anything! Cant wait to go eat my way around Knoebles.

Back