NADM Indy 4x4 Jamboree Qualifiers

We are at Candlewood suites...as of last night when I called to confirm our reservations, there were still a few rooms left if anyone needs them!!

Last edited:
Staying with family! Maybe I should rent out our house on the lake that hasn't sold yet. $$$ talks!

We might work something out, we are putting in a brand new sea wall and retaining wall. If it doesn't sell by next summer, I imagine we will be moving back.

have fun trying to maneuver a trailer down town, its going to be the biggest pita ever, 3 lanes of traffic ad horse and carriages to watch out for!! horse and carriages have the right away!!!!!

I've pulled at a couple 4 Wheel Jamboree's before but I have a few questions.

Do we enter at gate 12?
What is the registration procedure for invited pullers?
Do we have to register as a Jamboree participant at the main registration trailer, then register with the NADM to pull?
Can trucks and trailers be parked in the NADM pits?
Can we have golfcarts, atv's, ect.

x2 :thankyou2:

Rons gone. He told me it was going to be ok with an ATV or whatever you need. Ill let him know tomorrow that he needs get on. I dont know if Gene is still around. Gene???

I know this aint the right place, But I'm coming to this event and I got a 215 PUMP that i'm not going to use. So if ya know of anyone needing one, I'll be bringing it with me. Have'nt decided on a price yet. It is a stock pump...

Which Candlewood Suites,they have 2 in Indy?

Hotel: GET THEM QUICK

*Candlewood Suites *

www.candlewoodsuites.com/ind-citycentre
<http://www.candlewoodsuites.com/ind-citycentre>

1152 N. White River Parkway, W Drive

Indianapolis IN 46222

(317) 536-7700 phone

(317) 536-7800 fax

877) 226-3539 central reservations

$94 nightly room rate

All rooms w/ fully equipped kitchens

Complimentary guest laundry facilities

Fitness Room

Free Surface Parking

Reservations can be made online (using the link above) or thru central
reservations, using group code NAD. Direct calls to the hotel will need
to reference the NADM – National Assoc. Diesel Motorsports block.
Individuals are responsible for booking their own reservations prior to
Sept 12, 2008. After this date all unused rooms will be released from
the block and put back into general hotel inventory. Any reservations
after this time will be taken at the current hotel rate for the room
type available.

There you go

who's coming in town early ,like thrusday night .just wondering if any body wants to hang out some where .got the day off friday for the jamboree.hit me up 317-753-8814 or l/m

there's a candelwood suits north of the fair gounds just pass the i465 over pass (binford blvd "IE" state road 37 )on the left,, trailer friendly,, there's like three places like that with in 1/8 mile or closer

who's coming in town early ,like thrusday night .just wondering if any body wants to hang out some where .got the day off friday for the jamboree.hit me up 317-753-8814 or l/m

there's a candelwood suits north of the fair gounds just pass the i465 over pass (binford blvd "IE" state road 37 )on the left,, trailer friendly,, there's like three places like that with in 1/8 mile or closer

Were leaving Missouri right now. We will be at Candlewood Suites. If you get this give us a call. Its my buddies phone. 573-6801432. I took your number down.

Trailer brakes arent working. Gonna be a few more. Got your number to House. Ill be with the guy you got your Raptor from. We'll give ya a call when we get there.

Back