harts 14mm p pump

highoutputc

cheatin in street class
anyone running one how do you like the harts pump im looking in to one here sometime soon an info or suggestions

harts does not build a 14mm P (only A line for limited classes) they offer a 13mm 7100 and thats all you will need.

it is utilized all the way up to 640 4.1 charger limited pros and will deliver 1050cc's with the offset control sleeves if needed (unlikely on a 5.9)

its a modification they make to allow the pump to have more rack travel. the standard pump they build will deliver about 875cc's some applications need more fuel (limited pros) so they make an offset modification to allow more rack travel for more fuel output the pump does not have a faster delivery rate so if you dont need more than 875cc's then theres no gain

We run Harts 13mm pump on the twisted goat along with a set of their dual feed injectors and Harts very own billet turbo wheel (very bad ass)
Look up twisted goat on you tube for some runs with a 3.0 charger Or even harts they have a vid of them cutting turbo wheel

so harts will make me a turbo and pump and injector set up alll matched thats just what im looking for sounds like a good set up thats just what i need for around home here

Yep, I saw them designing a few things last year and setting up to start cutting everything. They are the real deal. They spend endless hours on the dyno. They know their stuff.

Who makes the 14 mm barrels and plungers? Is Harts machining and hardening them themselves?

Don't know. I do know that especially with a pickup and single or twins turbos. They will not recommend a 14mm for you. They don't even run a 14mm on their own tractor that has a 4.? charger on it.

Don't know. I do know that especially with a pickup and single or twins turbos. They will not recommend a 14mm for you. They don't even run a 14mm on their own tractor that has a 4.? charger on it.

Not looking into getting one, just wondering what's out there.

4.1. And 13mm max p pump. Are the rules they go under.

Back