Hot P Pump

Edit, phone call was returned, opinions voiced, agreement made. He can't be too bad, his fist name is Dan. LOL

Awe. Everybody kissed and made up. So what were we talking about? Oh yeah who's got the baddest pump out their. I vote me. Haha

In all seriousness, if Tinkertoy is looking for a proven pump setup of the 13mm variety then Zstrokens pump is a damn good one. It will not dissapoint. Others have good pumps too but northeast pumps have the advantage in my opinion anyway.

Last edited:
I'm not a competitive puller or drag racer, but I sent my 215 to Kevin. I don't know what he does, but no matter what I end up doing with my truck ill never have to do anything else with the pump. Maybe experiment with some new dvs and tuning but that's it .. It's set at 400cc Now and 650 max . It's very drivable then you go past half throttle and some crazy **** happens! Kevin was recommended to me and I recommend him to anyone looking for pump work.

Looking for a pump for a 2.6 puller!

No tirekickers please, Pm me with what u have.

I was thinking a 180hp pump with all the tweaking done but the more i think of it a 13mm may be the ticket!

You ought to buy a good pump first. Then have Kevin build you a great one so you know the difference.

RonA

Back