Indoor Pull

update the 2.6 class will b protrusion rule The BOB is meeting with ohio indiana and mayb more in the following week to decide in more detail of the rules

Just to clarify, for the indoor hook they are implementing the 2.6 protrusion rule? So the charger we have been running for BOB so far this year will not be legal? If they are are going protrusion at the indoor pull it's gonna be interesting, in a good way.

Just to clarify, for the indoor hook they are implementing the 2.6 protrusion rule? So the charger we have been running for BOB so far this year will not be legal? If they are are going protrusion at the indoor pull it's gonna be interesting, in a good way.

Yes they are going to put into place the protrusion rule.. I'm excited to see how everybody will stack up after that.

And as far as the 2.8/3.0 class goes.. With the weight difference its very compeitive. Evan Smoot came down Saturday night and beat Curt Haisley by 3 ft.

Who all's coming?? Found this in Diesel Power & Diesel World... :Cheer:

Lynn

Attachments

• Smoke Show'n 2010 001.jpg
    Smoke Show'n 2010 001.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 0
so i can still send in an app. hoping to get chosen to come? or is it everybody gets chosen im just wondering cuz i was there last year and had fun just trying to find out thanks

Apps are still being accepted guys. Lets get em sent in. They have pretty much extended the deadline till the first of Dec.

Lynn

Cant wait too see who shows up for the 2.8/3.0 outlaw class After watching the vid from Stanford Ky. Anyone got a list of drivers yet? I hope the crowd is bigger this year as well.

so 2.6 is pro street correct so we qf friday and sat. and then final sat night. like scheid pretty much. do you need to be there friday for qf?

Back