I'm sick of this

Im on my 2nd fass 150 on my 03 the first one started making some god awful grinding noises and had metal shavings in the filter. Im glad it didnt get in my cp3 or injectors. I had to go through a Fass dealer which was Scheid by me and they put it on crooked but luckily still running after 2 years and I still had to pay 230 bucks. My dually tow rig has an Air dog which was cheaper and came with bigger line and a standpipe and has been trouble free for a couple years. Its still as quiet as it was on day one. So I guess

My FASS 150 lasted several years before it got loud and was swapped for a new one for free by DieselDan when he worked there. He then swapped it for free with a Fass200 pump that has run fine since I did the p-pump swap back in 2008. I do have to give the pump assembly a kick on cold mornings to get it to start, but other than that, its fine.

Knock on wood.

My FASS 150 lasted several years before it got loud and was swapped for a new one for free by DieselDan when he worked there. He then swapped it for free with a Fass200 pump that has run fine since I did the p-pump swap back in 2008. I do have to give the pump assembly a kick on cold mornings to get it to start, but other than that, its fine.

Knock on wood.

That doesnt sound fine to me. My ad2 works great no matter what the temp is.

I've had one problem with my airdog. a -30 degree cold snap did something., over night fixed. Been several years with an electric pump. Set to 10psi, stays at 10psi with 2 near stock duals. So far so good.

blind loyalty at it's best.

I'd go with an AirDog if I did it over again, but my FASS200 was free. Even an AirDog isnt that cheap... lol. And I just put a Raptor on my dad's 01 last week.

Blind loyalty? I think not... I'm not a Powerstroke owner :kick:

Back