Fuelabs when you just want the best

There are flow charts for the Velocity systems here:
http://fuelab.com//wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Velocity-2013.pdf

Most are going to flow a shade more than that- but they will not flow less than what's on the chart. All of the other pumps in the gas lineup have a flow chart as well. Same deal for those- most will flow a shade more, but they won't flow less than what's on the chart. Each pump that goes out of here has it's own chart/graph that shows it's actual flow curve when we tested it.

I like this idea.

There are flow charts for the Velocity systems here:
http://fuelab.com//wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Velocity-2013.pdf

Most are going to flow a shade more than that- but they will not flow less than what's on the chart. All of the other pumps in the gas lineup have a flow chart as well. Same deal for those- most will flow a shade more, but they won't flow less than what's on the chart. Each pump that goes out of here has it's own chart/graph that shows it's actual flow curve when we tested it.

This says it all, I am acquiring pumps from the others, and will get them flowed. I believe this will tell the real story. Before I go to this trouble Josh have you already done this, and if so could you post their flow numbers as well

The method I will be using is to measure the total flow with a Super Flow fuel turbine on the 901 SF that I use. I will document the total flow of fuel at a given pressure. I have already had someone has given me the results they came up with, and if this holds up under my testing, then the results will shock a lot of people.

I have already had someone has given me the results they came up with, and if this holds up under my testing, then the results will shock a lot of people.

It would shock me if I could interpret your grammar. LOL

Carry on. I'm curious as to your results. :D

Any of these pumps flow enough for my measly power numbers I just want one that I don't have to worry about taking chit at any given moment.

Fuelab is no joke, and made a big difference on my truck. No doubt the best lift pump i've used. We reccomend them with every race engine build.

Quality fuel pump
Quality customer service
Record setting capability and reliability.

What else can you ask for..

Did I miss the all-in-one package or do you really have to buy the pump, filter, and install kit separately?

Back