Dual Feeds!

Here is the red and blue version I'm building for a customer.

CIMG0315.jpg

Ive got the dual feed line on my truck looks and works great!! Haven't got ahold of a camera yet so i can get you some pics

See,1/2 line is -10.ITS NOT 1/2" LINE,ITS 3/8'!!!!!!!!!

He didnt even correct people but im the ass and he described it as -6 in all add's:bs:

Its setup to hook up to 1/2" line, end of story.. Put your 1/2" line onto this entire setup, hook it up and roll...

It's not his fault you wanted to piece his kit and didn't do it right...

You don't need to split 1/2" line into 2 1/2" pieces, 2 3/8" from 1 1/2" will flow plenty!

Its setup to hook up to 1/2" line, end of story.. Put your 1/2" line onto this entire setup, hook it up and roll...

It's not his fault you wanted to piece his kit and didn't do it right...

You don't need to split 1/2" line into 2 1/2" pieces, 2 3/8" from 1 1/2" will flow plenty!

:clap: Exactly, I would only recommend two 8 an lines if it is a very hot 12mm or 13mm pump and it would be 10 an feeding the two.

Also, Broke1 8an is 1/2" not 10an.

Last edited:
:clap: Exactly, I would only recommend two 8 an lines if it is a very hot 12mm or 13mm pump and it would be 10 an feeding the two.

Also, Broke1 8an is 1/2" not 10an.

would running 1/2 in line to 2 1/2 in lines hurt performance? i used my extra airdog hose and free fittings from work.:pop:

Na won't hurt, but you can only fit so much fuel into one 1/2 line. So you don't gain much over the 1/2 into two 3/8, but it definitely won't hurt it.

k when i decide to make it look pretty you will be the man i call :lolly: work is killing me with my work schedule or i would be on the dyno as we speak :bang

Back