Shane Kellogg sells "Gotta Have It"

The rumor I'm spreading is Kyle, Erik, Matt and Shane are all selling and trying new things. A quick sneak peek.
e5era8y7.jpg

Nitro? R/c puller that looks like fun. Is the kellog power plant going into a ss puller?

Shane gonna have wade build the motor and Dmitri build the trans. Game over from there!

EDIT: Wade as you get all Hogue on us. You state "most" had 6 but only showed 1? I know I'm not math whiz or anything. But most means majority to me... 1 of 6 or 7 isn't "most". Thats least...

Last edited:
Shane gonna have wade build the motor and Dmitri build the trans. Game over from there!

EDIT: Wade as you get all Hogue on us. You state "most" had 6 but only showed 1? I know I'm not math whiz or anything. But most means majority to me... 1 of 6 or 7 isn't "most". Thats least...

That was confusing....anyway i said most of the big events, which was both events in TX and canada. not that it really matters, last year was the biggest class turnout ever!

And you know the rest of the storie.....:hehe:

I remember reading in diesel power that Shane said this body weighed like 87lbs and that it was made of carbon fiber.

Timbo trumped me...06'... lol ...Year of the dmax didnt officially start till i started wooping everyone....so that was like last year or two or few.... now we got pullers gettin built too. :Cheer:

Hang on jory the d-max is coming...one of these days!!

BTW i still love the cummins.

Till you started whooping everyone? Who's everyone? I forget your class was just swamped with competitors?

Back