FCDP's new 6.7 F350

Well its been a couple days, I was curious if you got the MPG numbers yet? Compared to how your 6.0 PSD was stock do you feel that the 6.7L has more power?

its got a 1.4 tank in it now, I filled it to the brim on Thursday, got about 28x miles on this tank with interstate, city and playing around town, gonna let it hit E before I fill it up ( I think, hate to let vehicles get that low, part of my OCD)but that shouldn't be too long, the computer is showing 16.5 mpg for this tank so far, I think it has Regen'ed twice

DSC00739.jpg

DSC00741.jpg

DSC00742.jpg

DSC00743.jpg

DSC00744.jpg

DSC00745.jpg

DSC00747.jpg

DSC00748.jpg

DSC00749.jpg

I think that's enough pictures for you guys who said take lots of pictures LOL

I talked to Matt @ Spartan for a bit today and apparently I have his twin truck..LOL

2 weeks I will be making a trip to Spartan and getting rid of the DPF,Urea,EGR and get some HP..I am stoked!!

The urea is just injected into the exhaust right? Are you gonna remove the whole urea injection system?

I filled mine up today all the way to the top, average of 15.6 hand calculated. That's with a mix of city, highway and playing.

I filled mine up today all the way to the top, average of 15.6 hand calculated. That's with a mix of city, highway and playing.

Not as good as I had hoped but hopfully it will get better as the engine gets broken in and some of the air restrictions are removed. :evil

right, I think just not playing would have improved it, I will be towing a 30' trailer to Bowling Green with out Ranger in it, gonna see how she tows..

adam, you get the emissions crap off there yet?

Theres no tunes available yet. I guess theres some sort of encryption on production trucks, and the already deleted and tuned ones are pre-production un-encrypted units. From what I gather from some tuners posting on PS forums

Back