"new" commons rail nozzles?

Lucky Jeff

Stock Sucks
alright, I'm getting mixed responses all over the place.. It started out with me swapping out some tips on a friends 03 with some Wicked diesel nozzles. Found 2 bodies cracked. I had to buy 6 new bodies, that require a different nozzle. I've been told that wicked diesel can't even get their hands on them. SDX hadn't heard of them, they have only been out for a number of months, and DDP has had them for over a year. SDX has been working with me and I will have the correct set in my hands soon, after all the confusion. But what the hell's the deal with these things??

Edit: I meant to say "common" no "s"

correction, they were through Don M, but he never saw them. And Lenny noticed them and hadn't seen them before, bit still. It was a considerable amount of time before the others..

I found out the hard way that some of the new CR 5.9 injectors are built with a shim/puck like the 6.7 injectors:doh: I pulled the injector apart to swap on a 50hp nozzle and saw something small and shiny fall out of the corner of my eye...Wasn't expecting that out of a 5.9.

Yea, I'm just trying to figure out why some have been able to get them for quite a while, while others have been trying unsuccessfully, and the rest didn't even know about them.

Yea I know they have been out for a while, at least I know now. Just amazes me that shops either can't get them, or didn't even know about them. I guess I could have sent the stockers that I got with the new bodies out, but oh well. I'll just have some stockers for sale, as well as the old style Wicked diesel nozzles :doh:

Back