Must haves for the truck/trailer???

Anything that you have custom made that you will not find at a parts store! Turbo hoses and such are a pain when you have a custom formed hose and it leaks. Oil catch tank for leaking fluids as most tracks have a place to dump it. Heater for the trailer for those late nights your going to spend in it. A nice camping hammock for when you need a nap on the road.

rtv and loctite... a tire pressure gauge, chairs for us freeloaders, and a battery impact, drill and maybe sawzall. make slow stuff a whole hell of a lot faster.

I was gonna say RTV. It's very useful!

utf-8BSU1HMDAwNjYuanBn.jpg

That axle is still working fine. The sent the wrong shafts (short, obviously), he did a really sweet one wheel launch, his azz ate the seat (he almost ate the wall), that was the fix. Still holding:D

Greatest quote ever came from that day. His Dad on the phone to his Mom "You missed it, I almost got to see our son die today." LOL

A piece of carpet about 3x4 will be amazingly handy for those times when the sun has been beating on the pavement for a couple of hours and you have to get under the vehicle.

Don't forget something to pull it around with in the pits or if it breaks. After you get all of this stuff in your trailer you will need a bigger trailer and bigger truck to pull your bigger trailer.:bang

Thats pretty much the whole truck. :bang:doh:

That is why I have you Billy. LOL

True but those custom hoses will look cheap when your at the track with one that has a hole in it! Your never going to get it all but it's always the little one that bites you in the ass.

Maybe these were posted, but I didn't see them.

Kitty Litter, brooms, helicoil kits, easy outs, misc tubing

More obscure items:
Soldering iron and solder
Shrink tubing and BBQ lighter for shrinking it
Welder (the biggest 110V MIG welder you can find)
Angle grinder
Pop rivets
oil drain pan
safety glasses
variety of funnels
hand cleaner (combined with the weed sprayer recommended by IdahoRob)
Spray-on degreaser (also use with weed sprayer)
Weather station (at least get a cheapo unit that displays temp, humidity and barometric pressure)
EZ-up canopy, for sun or rain
Several gallon jugs of water, to hold down the EZ-up, and to drink or clean with as the weekend goes on. And for refilling the 6.0L after it pukes ;)

i think you deleted the post i was going to quote!

i was going to say ipr:poke::poke:

but in the interest of being constructive for everyone

v band clamps and intercooler boots maybe some flex pipe incase of borrowed turbo or holes in exhaust (you learn alot watching john robinson blow stuff up in the early days)

Fuel might be good and extra batteries or jump box. A vice mounted somewhere in/on the trailer. Spot lights.

Back