Stacks

KingS

ok guys I am hoping to get these in a month I need to know some prices from you guys and if they are stainless or chrome I want stainless 5 inch and what all comes with the kits such as down pipe stacks ect.

also what is the consenses on how do you keep them from filling up with thrash and water when left sitting with out having to cover them every time you stop when is raining and snowing.
Thanks in advance Shane

P.s. like I said hoping to have the cash to order buy the end of march if not sooner.

KingS said:
ok guys I am hoping to get these in a month I need to know some prices from you guys and if they are stainless or chrome I want stainless 5 inch and what all comes with the kits such as down pipe stacks ect.

also what is the consenses on how do you keep them from filling up with thrash and water when left sitting with out having to cover them every time you stop when is raining and snowing.
Thanks in advance Shane

P.s. like I said hoping to have the cash to order buy the end of march if not sooner.

I can answer you question about the stacks, for prices, you'll have to go to my forum (Grand Rock Exhaust) and there is a thread there with some of my distributors that are on this site. If you want someone else maybe a little closer to MI I have some numbers I can PM you.

If you drive this truck daily, you shouldn't have much of a problem with water or anything else. Once you fire up the truck, and it warms up, it will evaporate any moisture in the stacks. I know here in Ohio some people will put Gallon zip-lock bags on the stacks when the park for the night, but thats only a few people. (and we live in the snow belt!) As far as the type of stacks we have, they are a triple plated steel stack. And anyone who has our product on there truck will tell you it is a show quality chrome. As long as you take care of them, they will last you a very long time. (at least as long as you own your truck) The rest of the set up is aluminized steel. We do offer a complete set up turbo back. I hope this answered some of your questions, if not feel free to ask more!

Back