best machine shop

08 mega man

cornfused
Who do you guys think would be the best machine shop for Hone job and replace all freeze plugs and balance and blue print on a 6.7 ?

Randy's Engine and Machine in Utah

X2 I send most of my chit all they way from Indiana to Randy's out in Utah he does great work and his pricing is very good compared to the bigger shops surcharges and 3rd party fee's. Call Randy direct he will give you a estimate and holds to his pricing. I can get you good shipping rates if you need also. I know there are other shops out there just as good but this comes from first hand experience in using Randy.

Chris.

Phillip Palmer of Stuckey Racing does some great machine work at affordable prices. Id say he know plenty about a diesel as he does all the machine work for the Stuckey drag truck, the fastest 2wd in the country.

Phillip Palmer of Stuckey Racing does some great machine work at affordable prices. Id say he know plenty about a diesel as he does all the machine work for the Stuckey drag truck, the fastest 2wd in the country.

Is this who you use? Does he do head porting?

Yes, I use him for the stuff I dont truct myself with, lol. He is great to work with and reasonable. He works on and drives one of the two fastest pro street trucks in the country also, so you dont have to wander if he knows what he's doing on these diesel engines. He does do head porting also.

Back