5" exhaust

SSpeeDEMONSS

Still Learning
i have a 2003 6.0L powerstroke. does your 5" kit come with a 4" DP? what about muffler and cat delete pipes? can i get it with a 6" tip? please PM with a price quote.

Thank You
Garrett

SSpeeDEMONSS said:
i have a 2003 6.0L powerstroke. does your 5" kit come with a 4" DP? what about muffler and cat delete pipes? can i get it with a 6" tip? please PM with a price quote.

Thank You
Garrett

Garrett, our kits come with a two piece downpipe for those trucks. It is mostly 4" to the muffler, and 5" after that. Now with that said, the distributor can alter the kit to your spec's. There is enough pipe in our kits to leave every thing you want off, off. Not to mention, the kit will alow you to put it back on if you want! I'm not at my desk, so I will PM you on Monday with a list of distributors to call for prices. I can also send you a picture of a 5" kit for your truck if you'd like.....:rockwoot:

View attachment 433

Here is a 4" kit....sorry I thought I had a picture of a 5" kit! Anyways Like stated above the distributor can tweek your needs if he has to. I also see you are interested in some stacks, I've got some of them too....

Last edited:
Back