45FA680C-6AE0-4B26-BEFC-6BEF96553B66.jpg

Max overall gain:121.72hp/336.22 ft/lbs. @1900 RPM
Stock power: 226.78HP/ 626.31 ft/lbs. @1900 RPM
Max power with Stryker: 348.50hp/ 962.53 ft/lbs. @1900 RPM

7BDEA8E9-5BAD-4F7F-8FF8-DD9CAAC81BA3.jpg

Max power gain peak to peak: 86.23hp / 164.46 ft/lbs. @2750 RPM
Stock Power: 341.54hp / 651.54 ft/lbs @ 2750 RPM
Max Power with Stryker: 427.77hp / 816.00 @ 2750 RPM

We made 28 dyno runs back to back. The transmission is still working good but I'm going to be giving Ron a call at Suncoast and getting one in the works. Fleece is working on a turbo and Injectors for it next and I know the trans will not hold that kind of an upgrade.

Got mine on a couple days ago. Headed on a long trip with a gooseneck and truck on it. Looking forward to seeing how it does. Unfortunately I can't compare it to anything since I've never hooked this truck to the trailer.

Thanks for the data. Wonder how long the tranny would hold with a light foot and just the box.

So with the turbo and injectors on it will it still remain emissions compliant? I know the turbo probably isn't going to be CARB approved and all that BS. But otherwise? No smoke, no deletes, blah blah blah.

Guess I'm way off. But I was happy with that 13mpg. Guess I should also state I had the cruise set at 75. Unloaded the mileage takes a dive over 72-73. So it may do even better if I slow down. But that's not gonna happen so you will have to get someone else to do that test for you.

Pretty damn good with a load. Mine gets ~15mpg now running 80mph empty. Really feeling the tuner itch.

stryker performance

Anyone have any issues with EGT's? I am towing 18000 lbs and am concerned about the temps and how to control them using the Stryker. Is it even a concern?

Anyone have any issues with EGT's? I am towing 18000 lbs and am concerned about the temps and how to control them using the Stryker. Is it even a concern?

Haven't even viewed them and don't plan to. Don't see them as being an issue. Could be wrong but I'm not worried about it with just the Stryker on it. Well it is getting dual cp3's on it in a couple weeks. Stupid, just stupid. :rockwoot:

Drove 800 miles with gooseneck, race truck and quad and got 12.9 mpg avg.

Way Better than what it got with and Empty Enclosed .....

Guess I'm way off. But I was happy with that 13mpg. Guess I should also state I had the cruise set at 75. Unloaded the mileage takes a dive over 72-73. So it may do even better if I slow down. But that's not gonna happen so you will have to get someone else to do that test for you.

Haven't even viewed them and don't plan to. Don't see them as being an issue. Could be wrong but I'm not worried about it with just the Stryker on it. Well it is getting dual cp3's on it in a couple weeks. Stupid, just stupid. :rockwoot:

What? Dual CP3's? LOL I thought you were leaving this thing alone..:hehe:

Way Better than what it got with and Empty Enclosed .....

What? Dual CP3's? LOL I thought you were leaving this thing alone..:hehe:

Well... I was asked to use it for a magazine install for another manufacture. I said sure no prob but your taking it back off right? Well answer was no and they said it's your's to keep. So I did a little looking. Dual's won't be a big deal. But I kindly told them not to bother asking when they want to do an install for injectors etc. Cause it's not happening. LOL

If anyone says they are getting much more than 13mpg towing a gooseneck with a truck and a quad on it then they are lying. That is a solid number.

Back