97 7.3l psd cc long bed dually 4x4

John Buck

are there any companies still doing the 4x4 conversions with drw's? i live around the austin, texas area and looking for a place that can do it, want someone credible to do it that will make the 4x4 drw work flawlessly, so i can put along with it an 8 inch lift on 44 super swamper boggers,

Why aren't you interested in doing the work yourself?

What transmission does the truck have now?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

well aside from me working 70 hours a week every week and maintaining a high level of physical fitness to go into the military some of the work i can do myself and do myself but some bigger work on the truck i just find a solid trustworthy mechanic who actually knows his stuff with good credibility and who can knock out the job in a lazy weekend under a shade tree, as opposed to me having to do everything that im doing to this truck exponentially longer, thats all

automatic transmission

well aside from me working 70 hours a week every week and maintaining a high level of physical fitness to go into the military some of the work i can do myself and do myself but some bigger work on the truck i just find a solid trustworthy mechanic who actually knows his stuff with good credibility and who can knock out the job in a lazy weekend under a shade tree, as opposed to me having to do everything that im doing to this truck exponentially longer, thats all

automatic transmission
Cool story bro.

I swapped a super duty Dana 60 into a ttb50 4x4 f250 took myself and my buddy 2 solid weekends. Definitely takes a lot of planning and scavenging for parts and that Truck already had a t case

TTB to D60 on 39.5 TSL's when I was 18. Fun but could have bought the truck for what I paid in parts

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You might want to check the attitude at the door, new guy.

Might want to grow up and simply answer the post instead of mouthing off and posting sarcastic and condescending replies, that would actually solve a lot of things, and some people couldn't read the broad side of a barn and take far out of the original context and manner in which something was originally said.

They have big mud Bogg events in my area of Fl all the time. Anymore if your not on 2.5 tons and tractor tires your just gonna be playing in the kitty pool, 44's and 1 ton' s can't hang.

Cool story bro.

Your no bro of mine, clearly you got most of those posts from mouthing off and not actually answering any posts at all, from reading topics you replied to let alone these recent ones I have seen that makes a lot of sense now actually, maybe one day you will wake up and to choose to live with even a shred of honor for once in your life and be a Christian, or perhaps not. Either way not sure how old you are but I would imagine you should have done some major growing up by now, clearly the result of piss poor parenting among many other things, I pity people like you, and your buddies on here.

are there any companies still doing the 4x4 conversions with drw's? i live around the austin, texas area and looking for a place that can do it, want someone credible to do it that will make the 4x4 drw work flawlessly, so i can put along with it an 8 inch lift on 44 super swamper boggers,

1jt9da.jpg

Your no bro of mine, clearly you got most of those posts from mouthing off and not actually answering any posts at all, from reading topics you replied to let alone these recent ones I have seen that makes a lot of sense now actually, maybe one day you will wake up and to choose to live with even a shred of honor for once in your life and be a Christian, or perhaps not. Either way not sure how old you are but I would imagine you should have done some major growing up by now, clearly the result of piss poor parenting among many other things, I pity people like you, and your buddies on here.

Didn't you say you maintain physical fitness to go into the military?

So your like <16?!

You aren't by chance selling designer sunglasses too are you, thought you were here last week under 3 different names? Strange!

Last edited:

And what do you know of honor?

I have known adventures, seen places you people will never see, I've been Offworld and back...frontiers! I've stood on the back deck of a blinker bound for the Plutition Camps with sweat in my eyes watching the stars fight on the shoulder of Orion. I've felt wind in my hair, riding test boats off the black galaxies and seen an attack fleet burn like a match and disappear. I've seen it...felt it!

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

And what do you know of honor?

I have known adventures, seen places you people will never see, I've been Offworld and back...frontiers! I've stood on the back deck of a blinker bound for the Plutition Camps with sweat in my eyes watching the stars fight on the shoulder of Orion. I've felt wind in my hair, riding test boats off the black galaxies and seen an attack fleet burn like a match and disappear. I've seen it...felt it!

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Theatrical mumbo jumbo like this is exactly why I choose to sleep in English Lit. Some of the best drool ridden naps of my life!

Back