• High Quality

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Economy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crzycowboy

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Hey everyone, I'd like to do a little survey, would you rather buy a High quality system, and spend the extra green for it, or just drop a few bucks on a system you'd have to replace a ton of stuff in 3 years? Let me know what ya'll think!

Last edited:
I agree, cost is the main fctor, but in my area, an exhaust lasts much longer.

Well right now all we offer is aluminized. We are thinking about throwing together a "cheapo" kit, that would consist of the pipe, saddle clamps, NO tip, muffler, and some real cheap mounting brackets. (not like the nice ones we have in our kits now) I'd hate to start making these kits. I'd rather start making Cat-back systems instead. (along with MRP's muffler replacement pipes)

I think there is a market for "elcheapo" systems. There are some guys who will hack a more expensive system to pices for custom stuff, and some folks arent willing to spend $350 on a kit. You may be on to someting. I dunno if I'd want my name on them though LOL

I guess there could be a market for that if it is cheap enough cause some people do exactly that...build their own...instead of purchasing $300-400 systems so if the price is comparable you might have something there.

Back