Talk me out of this...

Are you able to find out what the severity of the damage was? Maybe it sounds worse than it is or maybe it's worse than it sounds.

Are you able to find out what the severity of the damage was? Maybe it sounds worse than it is or maybe it's worse than it sounds.

Not really, it was just listed on the carfax. I just have a funny feeling about this truck now. It was sold to me as a 13 turned into a 12 and ended up with damage report, I think I am going to step back and let this play out a little bit, the dealer wouldn't move on price and it looks like for a bit more I could buy one new off a Dodge lot and know what I am getting.

Not really, it was just listed on the carfax. I just have a funny feeling about this truck now. It was sold to me as a 13 turned into a 12 and ended up with damage report, I think I am going to step back and let this play out a little bit, the dealer wouldn't move on price and it looks like for a bit more I could buy one new off a Dodge lot and know what I am getting.

Ya your doing the right thing.

I just bought a brand new 2012 longhorn limited, which is the longhorn with monotone paint and different seats.. it is a dually long box. Sticker was 79k, picked it up for 66.

get a 13 Ford! :D

I am not a fan of the looks of the new Ford, but I wasn't looking for a new truck to begin with so idk what the hell I am doing. Lol I bought a 99 1500 Dodge for my kid with 62k original miles I am driving now.
null-20.jpg

well I worked at a dodge dealership here in washington and some times if the damage was like they scratched the fender and it needed re painted they would report that .... like more than 500$ deductable type stuff .... I'm sure it wasnt like nearly totaled and then put back together or anything ...... but I too would have walked away .... sobbing of course ......

Yeah it was a little rough, but I found another 12 done up and I am loving it. Do a quick search for more of my posts and u will see the thread I made. I fail does not want to copy and paste tonight.

Back