? about sct

wodster69

I've read that sct is the best programmer and that you have the best tunes.

I'm looking to add the sct to my truck (06 f250 HD crewcab 4x4 6.0- I've already added a 6" lift and 35"baja claws, afe stage 2 intake, and silverline dual exhaust.)

I"m wanting as much safe power thats possible I'm not wanting to add head studs or replace the tranny.

I'm looking for a eco, mild/daily , power tune.

I'm also looking for gauges that will match the harley dash. pryo, boost, tran.

Thanks
David (wodster69@hotmail.com)
P.s. you come highly recommended on ftw. forum.

Sct/dj

I have been running Djs tunes for about a year and never had one problem. My truck now has 9,300 and still feels like the day I bought it. DJ and Vivian are great people. They will take care of you. Their products are top notch!

Without a doubt. DJ and Viv will hook you up.

Give them a call for sure. I haven't stopped smiling since I went Looney.

There are four trucks in my house tuned by Dj. All have 3 have factory studs. I only did my truck cause I was paranoid about towing 20k while tuned which is not recommended even with studs.

Good Morning and Thank You.

We will send you an email with all the information but feel free to call us if you have any questions. We were closed yesterday.

Thank you Daniel, Shawn and David - I hope you guys have a wonderful day and stay out of trouble :hehe:

Thanks & have a great day,
Vivian

It's Shaun with a "u", but I won't deduct any points for that one...next time I'm gonna have to come on over there.:evil

I know that. Guess it's just early and I'm tired. Sorry that you guys can't make it this weekend. No chance?

Thanks,
Vivian

I wish I could be there. It's a damn shame it's so far for me. It's about an 11 hour drive...sucks!

Hi,

I just came in to check your email address cause I got your email returned. I actually sent it on Tuesday but didn't see the non-deliverable until a few minutes ago. I'm forwarding it now. I sent it to wodstrer69. It was a typo.

Thanks,
Vivian

Back