comp d sticker

DEZLFREK

my licence plate says it
anyone have a comp d sticker they dont really want? i would like a white small one to put on the back window of my rig..
photobucket-8912-1330648081790.jpg

Goos luck. I asked a couple months ago. Only one available was scott, and he wanted a trillion dollars LOL

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

thanks duck.. ill have to let someone else take it from you as i dont think it would be seen on the dark window..
i guess it was to much of a pain to make more for orange eh? i should have got extras when we had the chance lol..

dang.. i want to sticker my back with on my rig and was hoping comp d would be my center piece..
does anyone know anyone with a sticker machine that we could be one scanned and make some more?

I know Hooker was thinking about buying one, may get with him and Phil or Tim to make sure that he can cut them.

i was kicking around the idea of a new design turbo/skullish/compd design similar to the old one

but something easier to make with less very small lines

i have a place at home that made all my demolition derby shirts and stickers. for me and my crew. if i ever get home i will stop in and see what they would charge for stickers and shirts.

ya you have to get throught the politics before we can make any kind of orders.. hopefully someone in charge of that will get involved with this so we can get some more.

Back