AC 190XT For Sale

sledshaker

Have a 190XT for sale, serial 29452, which makes it a 1971 I think. Good running tractor, pump rebuilt a few years ago with less than 75 hours on it. Tires are decent with a newer one up front. Just had it broke apart two weeks ago to fix the roll pin that allows you to engage the PTO. At that time we put in a new input shaft and shift fork. All fluids were changed, new seat installed, new regulator and fixed the alternator, and all lights are now working. Also put in new sending unit for the fuel tank. Great tractor, just wanting a skid loader. $6500 obo for the tractor and have a few implements such as a heavy duty blade, chisel plow, and 5ft brush hog that will be for sale also. Any questions or want some pics, let me know. Live near Columbia MO. Thanks

They are great tractors, I just don't need one this big anymore. Hate to get rid of it since I spent the money and time to fix everything, but a bobcat would work better for me. Would consider trading for a bobcat 763 to 873 plus I could put in some cash.

Still have this for sale, have dropped the price to $5200 OBO, bought a skidloader so I would like to get the tractor sold.

Back