clutch and hydrolik(cant spell) questions

randyswelding

ok im in the need of a new clutch so goin to a dd sb finally, my question is on sb's site they dont list for 1st gens can i use a 94-97 hydro upgrade kit or what will i gain with goin to the 98-02 adjustable hydros? also will i need to clearance the bell houseing any for a dd 3250? is this the right clutch the truck weights in at 13k (long wheel welding truck)and last dyno with bad pump was 350hp now that a new pump is on its slippin the clutch, any info is thanked,thanks randy sprayberrys welding dba

Sorry cant help on the hydros other then using the stock ones but I have heard of some people making some modifications but what they did I am unsure of. as for the DD no clearance is needed but we do need to know it is for the getrag because we make a special t/o bearing.

Peter

i got the 98-02 on advise from philip thats done them before all i had to do was cut the threads off and redie the shaft.as for the tranny yes it is a getrag now that makes me wonder if adam(smokinokiediesel.com)added that it is a getrag,thanks peter

Back