where was everyone?

12vriviera

That Guy with that car
missed John Robinson joefarmer(Brandon....?) Greg Hogue, and Mike Woods... to name a couple... where were you today? a local event and missed all you guys!
hope everythings working out!!

John was at the NHRA race in Houston. Greg will likely have some reason or another that's long and convoluted as too why he wasn't there. I've never seen Mike Woods at any local racing event, period, diesel or not.
As for me, today was the "county wide clean up" where you can haul stuff to the precinct barn. By the time we finished the second load of crap that my brother and dad have drug in here over the years it was almost 2 o clock.

You guys all missed an awesome day of racing. The weather was gorgeous, and the track was sticky (okay at least until the Pro-Stock final). As noted above, a few people were noticeable in their absence. Shawn Ellerton and his dad drove down from 5 hours north of Edmonton for this race!

You guys all missed an awesome day of racing. The weather was gorgeous, and the track was sticky (okay at least until the Pro-Stock final). As noted above, a few people were noticeable in their absence. Shawn Ellerton and his dad drove down from 5 hours north of Edmonton for this race!
x2. I had a great time. It was good talking to you a little bit today, Michael. I was sorry to hear about Shawn's truck. I hope it is nothing serious. I was sure hoping his long drive would pay off for him and he would be able to duplicate or better his record run.

yes it was truly a good time I was hope ing unbroken was gunna make a pass.... and michael i wasnt sure if that was you in that white ford

yes it was truly a good time I was hope ing unbroken was gunna make a pass.... and michael i wasnt sure if that was you in that white ford

Yup, that was me in the 2010 crew cab F250 (rental truck), also driving the MBRP/DirtyMax truck.

I'd been unemployed for 6 months this winter, so I'm a little behind right now. Someday I'll make it to Texas again. :)

I'd been unemployed for 6 months this winter, so I'm a little behind right now. Someday I'll make it to Texas again. :)
come on down you are welcome any time! and tim needs some competition now that deranged has been down the track!

Back