My P24V build

How did I miss this thread?
That truck is PHUCKING sharp looking! Drool!!!

Thanks man. Most of the credit should go to my GF, she spends more money on chemical guys products than I care to admit, and she has put a lot of hours putting life back into the paint. If the funds ever allow, we intend to do a nice factory color repaint after the SWB conversion, provided I can find a straight and clean shorty with the PFA paint code. If not, probably just go with a vinyl wrap, or might do something creative to tie the two different colors together maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know it's starting to become kinda overdone, but I'm genuinely doing it to shed as much weigh as possible while still remaining streetable, and have better weight distribution since traction is ultimately going to be my biggest hurdle to overcome.

Well. That, and money.

So I did some testing last night to get my waste gate on the secondary really dialed in.

This is my "daily" tune, which is nothing more than the #0 plate and slid completely back, no other changes to the AFC.

Big shout out to [MENTION=131456]jlbayes[/MENTION] for passing down the formula and BSing with me about Atmospheric pressures and Pressure Ratios and etc.

7bd51c4676e56bcf209ee9aa3c6a7477.png

I am of the school of thought that the Secondary should be doing the least amount of work, while letting the hog of a Primary do what it does best, move an eff ton of air.

I'd say that I have it set to where both turbos are pretty efficient.

The only issue that I have is that the 62/475 is VERY air limited past 3800RPM and EGTs SPIKED QUICK from 3800-4200RPM (1555° peak) but in normal driving conditions (sub 3000rpm) EGTs never went past 900° (unloaded, I don't tow lol)

1027b38d1d2d2c96b7b12e5895c29c59.jpg
89ecc4897589dbd30e56405756c014b4.jpg

looks like you have them tuned in good now.im running the same twins and i need to get them tuned in,i easily see 1100 degrees cruising up hill.i dont think i have any leaks because i easily hit 80 psi overall my first time out before i adjusted my gate. i now have it set to open at 70. im seeing 34 psi out of my primary. i have a exhaust pressure gauge plumbed already,just need to plug the gauge in and see what im doing there.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

How is overall boost a PR of 5.1 @ 60psi?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

That's just how the math came out. Not much to mess up.

Let's step away from turbo talk for a moment and talk about my latest development... :/

A few days ago, I noticed my truck had a slight "miss" at idle. Now, it has gotten worse, becoming a very noticeable miss... I'll try to post a video...

I think you'll have to upload to YouTube and then post a link on here to it

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

New injectors will be here sometime next week, and I'm going to check lash, if the problem still persists, then I have a pump issue. Hopefully it's injectors... the alternatives would not be pleasant...

Since I couldn't post a video, there's not much I can do to get thoughts on the subject, so I figured I'd entertain you lol.

I'll throw some feeler gauges at it this weekend, maybe I'll pull out a bent maxspool push rod and have a reason to hate ol what's his name just like everyone else.

Back